The RX-7 is phenomenally well done.

United States
Honolulu, Hawaii
I just love the way this car handles in this game. You can actually feel when it's about to lose traction, and it is so easy to slide around corners. It's very well telegraphed.

My opinion, it's one of the best handling cars thus far. I'm extremely impressed with the handling work they put into this model. I was able to race against the much faster and newer cars and still win against them.

My only regret is there's not more race worthy versions of it. I'm hoping that they introduce a race-spec version that has been properly tuned for the GR races and sports a little bit of kit. At least lower the ride because there's a ton of roll in the stock version.

Last edited:
I'm hoping that they introduce a race-spec version that has been properly tuned for the GR races and sports a little bit of kit. At least lower the ride because there's a ton of roll in the stock version.

car_601_46737_555f95231c439.jpg

Who knows, could happen some day.

Personally my favourite part of the RX-7 is the shift indicator. The beep it gives you when you need to change gear is amazing and great attention to detail.

Back