The Short Films ThreadMovies 

• Thread starter VBR
  • 54 comments
Break out the reading glasses and turn on subtitles for this Brazilian short. This short film was made into a full feature film. I have seen the full film, that is based on this short, and I think both are well worth the read.

I Don't Want to Go Back Alone 17:23
rainbow flaf small.jpg

The feature film is called "The Way He Looks".

Last edited:
I just noticed in the OP the Youtube only thing. Well I have already violated that once, And it got me a like from the thread's creator. You know what happens when you reward bad behaviour? More bad behaviour!!

I'm breaking the rules again.:mischievous:

But seriously, this is a really good short. But it is not on Youtube.
Warning: may cause emotional distress and possibly eye leakage for sensitive types.

Last edited:
Deleted...

Last edited:
Deleted...

Last edited:
A short seven part Sci-Fi series...

🤬 Language And Content Warning! 🤬

Last edited:
I liked this.

From IMDB, "Set in the early 1980's, a council estate boy growing up on the streets of Bristol has his motorcycle stolen the day he buys it. He and his scoundrel friends seek to retrieve the bike from the unknown fence."
19:41
the fence.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my god, this is just so sad.
hole in the wall kids.jpg

Last edited:
Just watched this, and really liked it.

Like Heartstopper, this is very wholesome.

I think we need more of that.
rainbow flaf small.jpg

32:47

Last edited:
I wasn't going to post this, because it was just so low budget, and the acting isn't that greatest, but for some reason I just really like this film.
rainbow flaf small.jpg
Long short, at 41 Mins

Edit: I just watched this again, looking for dirty words. The story itself is cute, but I can not emphasize enough how bad the acting is. You've been warned.

Last edited:
I do not want this to turn into the gay short films thread. Surely you straight people could post some films here. I did not want to post four gay shorts in a row, but here it is.

I found this short to be so adorable, I just had to post it.

rainbow flaf small.jpg
9:24

This is really low budget, but the story is really funny.

A 16 year old, who was pressured into dance, by his two gay dads as a young child, comes out as straight to his two fathers. :lol: :lol: :lol:
rainbow flaf small.jpg

Here are two short films I watched today.

They both have twists that the IMDB description spoils. So, no descriptions.

One of the leads is the son of John Ritter.

This one is kinda
rainbow flaf small.jpg
, but not really. Get ready to read this one, unless you speak Spanish

Edit: I guess you gotta watch that last one on YouTube.

Last edited:
This is a very short, but very sweet animated film.

rainbow flaf small.jpg
4:05

About the film

Last edited:
From IMDB: After dying in a horrific car crash, two bullied teens reappear completely healed and must decide the fate of their paralyzed friend.

12min * WARNING * language

Last edited:
This is the saddest thing I have seen in a long time. This film absolutely gutted me.

rainbow flaf small.jpg
13:10 * WARNING * language, violence

Last edited:
This one is shockingly sad. Not gay though.

32:33 * WARNING * language, violence

Not quite as sad.

From IMDb: In spring 1942, a young duty-bound gay man must decide whether to serve overseas or stay in New York City with his streetwise lover.

rainbow flaf small.jpg
15:08 * WARNING * language

Not sad at all. I really liked this. I gave it 4/5 stars. If any of you wonder about me bringing up ratings from time to time it is because anytime a watch any gay cinema I record it and rate it so I don't bother watching something I have already seen, especially if it is bad.

From IMDb: In this gay short, Max is new at school and still coming to terms with his sexuality, until Leon compels him to write a love song. German with English subtitles.

Clipboard04.jpg

rainbow flaf small.jpg
17:00 * WARNING * language

edit, guess you gotta watch this on youtube.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why we had the covid toilet paper shortage, but there was a real reason why there was one in 1973.

17:50 * WARNING * language

Back