the show about nothing

  • Thread starter Thread starter SS69
  • 6 comments
  • 589 views
Messages
995
seinfeld has to be the greatest prime time comedy ever made. its funny as hell. screw friends. seinfeld is hilarious. cause they take the stupidest crap and make a big deal out of it and they make it funny. its great. :lol:
 
I don't know why, i've just never liked Seinfeld.
 
I've seen every episode and I must say, the ones with the Soup Nazi in them are the funniest! :lol:
 
Originally posted by Acidman
I don't know why, i've just never liked Seinfeld.

You're not alone, that show never clicked with me either. Sometimes they the carry pointless subjects too far maybe. Kramer can give me a laugh once in a while though.
Oddly enough, I do like Larry David (producer of Seinfeld) in his show 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'. I'm guessing it's the lack of "canned laughs" that's refreshing to me, not to mention the camera work it uses gives it a more real feel.
 
ya, Curb Your Enthusiasm(sp) is a pretty cool show.i especially liked the one where Larry tripped shaq and hurt his leg, then at the end everything was going great and then he got water splashed all over him from a car.
 
Originally posted by Integra Type R
I've seen every episode and I must say, the ones with the Soup Nazi in them are the funniest! :lol:
No soup for you!!!

funny when jerry left his g/f just to have some soup during the disagreement.
 
Back