The skyline never ceases to amaze!!

ok, the most awesome thing just happened on NFS carbon, i was doing the challenge series, the pursuit length races where you had to dodge the cops for a set amount of time, then lose them. ok, i started with the first, did it easily. then the second, i was kinda takin off when i realized i was drivin a dump truck in a stage 3 pursuit! but after 5 minutes where up, i was finally able to dodge the last cop by nearly flipping the truck with a speedbreaking turn into a hiding spont i nearly missed. but that is the same as beating a tricicle with a ford gt compared to what happened in the gold stage of the pursuit races---i was in a new skyline this time around, and it was a stage 5 pursuit, which meant roadblocks, federal vettes after me, rhinos pounding me, and the worst part---spike strips.

ok, i was doin good for 6 minutes, no probs, taking each spiked roablock with ease with the speedbreaker and nos, then, i turned at full speed and realised a little too late that i was right on top of three rhinos blocking the road. i hit the speedbreaker in just the nick of time and swerved to the left, but then i realised that there was a spike strip in the road. there was a little space on the side of the road to the left where i could escape the strip, but i didnt make it----completely. the right tires barely made it onto the safe zone-but the left tires were completely shredded by the perilous spikes.:mad: :mad: 🤬 :banghead: :banghead:

i was about to give up, seeing as i still had 6 minutes of the pursuit left til i could try to escape the cops, and then what? i couldnt do anything with two tires, or so i thought. i realised that my skyline was still in control, just a tiny bit slippery, and was considerably slower. i went the rest of the pursuit with at least 7 cops around me at once, and at one time i had 4 cops in a direct horizontal line in front of me. i barely got out of that using the speedbreaker and mos to take a ally shortcut.

i finally used a spikestrip trap to immobilize the cars that were after me. islowed to a stop and waited out the time it took for the cooldown bar to fill---but heres the prob: im on the intersection between silverton and palmont.no place to go but forward or back, and two roadblocks waiting each way. the cooldown bar almost filled, then here came a vette:censored:. before it saw me, i kicked it on the interstate. one of the blocks had disbanded, and i was speeding away from the 150 mile vette trying to keep the cooldown bar there. about 10 seconds of being a nervous wreck driver with two tires missing and 66 police cars looking for me and no place to hide:scared: ...the cooldown bar filled!:eek:

i had succecfully dodged the cops and saved myself from being put in the slammer with only one pair of tires left. like i said, the Nissan Skyline NEVER ceases to amaze. :bowdown:

if you read this, ell me what you think about all this, please. :)

richardrfo
Please try using paragraphs.

I refuse to read it until you do.

Block text FTL.
I'm afraid I agree with that - as posted, that is utterly illegible. Some grammar wouldn't go amiss, either.

DE

The grammar is horrible but that hasnt only happened to you as it happened to me apart from I was in slightly more extreme circumstances.

I was in my Lamborghini Murcielago (Brilliant car) on a heat 5 pursuit. Enjoying myself throughly until I was heading North on the highway towards Stacked Decks territory. I had just wiped out a group of 5 Vettes on the road I thought that I was home free and started acclerating even more thinking I had lost them. Then I turned the last corner before I was free and to my horror there was a road block with a spike strip. The was no way round it was a double spike strip with 2 Rhinos and 3 Vettes + one more waiting behind the block.

I used speed breaker to figure out what to do but approximately 2 seconds after I had engaged speed breaker a copper out of no where rammed my rear right flank slamming me into the spikes along the left hand side. I luckily caught the disater and it popped my rear left tyre. From then on I was running....running for my cars life (The car was on its 2nd impound strike). I drove on and on for another 25 minutes. All around Tuner and Muscles teritorys eventually I arrived in Wolfs territory.

I knew that about 3 miles away from my current position was the safe house and knew that If I could drive quick enough then I would make it and get away from them. Let me just give you an idea of the handling at this point: The power was limited as of course the Murcie is RWD (Unlike the Skyline), the turning was slow and limited (THIS WAS A UN-TUNED CAR ). I eventually got there and evaded the rossers.

I was happy that I had made it as my Murcie was an expensive devil. Until I found my tyre was still popped. I tryed to lose the popped tyre by entering a race to no aveil. Then I took it to my home it was still popped in the end I had to replace the tyres with a diffeent set then return it to my normal sets to get my tyres and performance back.

Enjoy my story (Hopefully mine made more sense more than his)

Actually even permanent four-wheel drive unlike the Skyline which only delivers power to the front wheels when the rears are beginning to lose the grip. ;)

- R -

Lol, I just bought a new Corvette, and I spent about 200k customizing and tuning it. Then, I went and did a Circuit race. Close to the end, the 5-0 show up in a huge amout :D And I got the pursuit to level 5 befoe I found a spike strip. I missed it. Then two Rhinos made me circle back around and go the way I came. But I forgot that the spikes were there. I popped both left tires. :D I'll never be good friends with the people that have to supply these tires to me. And I still got away from the police. I really need to stop doing this :D

Back