well today I was in a bizzar mood and i decided to get out the old GT's
at first I played GT1 and it sucks lol!!
but then i put in GT2 and okay the graphics SUCKS but men i jumped into a supra and a rx-7 and the sound was just AMAZING!!!!! the turbo sounded so LOUD u were like in a Jet and the clucth made a one of a kind sound that made me drool!!
Yeah......And?......We pretty much know Gt2's Forced induction noises were alot better......Thanks for bringing it up again in the Gt3 thread as apposed to the GT2 one..
Not sure what you mean by this, but yeah. GT2 has much better sound than GT3 - I'm not sure why this would be. The engines were "meatier", and had more distinct notes. Pimp-out a Mk. III Supra in GT2 for one of the meanest howls in the GT series.
Originally posted by Shinez Yeah......And?......We pretty much know Gt2's Forced induction noises were alot better......Thanks for bringing it up again in the Gt3 thread as apposed to the GT2 one..
I don't know if you noticed, but about 10 threads down...is almost the exact same topic....And near the top of the GT2 forum is almost the exact same topic aswell.....Maybe I did come off as an ass......Oh well
as a mature person i undersatnd your feelings but i cannot accept your small insults
its not because ur a diamond menber that u can say bad stuff about people u r only here since may...have some respect for the veteran and as for the clucthing sound i mean when you press the gaz or hit the rev limiter FAST AND FURIOUS style
as a mature person i undersatnd your feelings but i cannot accept your small insults
its not because ur a diamond menber that u can say bad stuff about people u r only here since may...have some respect for the veteran and as for the clucthing sound i mean when you press the gaz or hit the rev limiter FAST AND FURIOUS style
I don't say bad stuff about people because I'm a diamond member...I speak my mind...And i've been speaking my mind since post #1...I can be set back down to 0 posts....How I present myself won't change..
But how you present yourself will affect whether you're aloud to post here or not.
"Speaking your mind" is one thing. Using that as a cover to insult people is not acceptable. You're improving lately, and it shows... but you've still got a bit to go. Please practice speaking your mind and showing a little respect for other users.