Hello all,
Just wondering if anyone has any sound samples of the McLaren F1 from GT4P/GT4.
I've heard a few concerns about how it sounds in GT4 compared to real life.
(I have a no. of real life videos on the McLaren - including sound samples - which would put me in a good position to compare them to GT4 and give a verdict)
p.s
I'd download the 30 mb videos if my modem was up to it but it'd take about 6 months (and thats if I'm lucky and the modem didn't disconnect on me)
Just wondering if anyone has any sound samples of the McLaren F1 from GT4P/GT4.
I've heard a few concerns about how it sounds in GT4 compared to real life.
(I have a no. of real life videos on the McLaren - including sound samples - which would put me in a good position to compare them to GT4 and give a verdict)
p.s
I'd download the 30 mb videos if my modem was up to it but it'd take about 6 months (and thats if I'm lucky and the modem didn't disconnect on me)