The Stock Nurburgring challenge!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCCAdeanRX-7
  • 1 comments
  • 709 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
229
Howdy, first off I would like to say how great of a forum you guys have here. I have been mosing around here for a while and decided to register to see if you guys would be up for a little time trial fun. Each week well have a car that is stock and well see how our times reflect. I really dont care about winning, just want to see how I stack up against most people since theres no official online mode. I figured we could start off with a stock 05 Mustang.
 
Hi, Dean, and welcome to GTPlanet. I gather from your user name that you run Spec7 or Solo II?

At any rate, please check out our Online Racing Forum and post challenges there. Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back