The strangest thing, why is there no track wishlist thread?

• Thread starter nrosko
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Did i miss it?

If not then surely its needed IMO, tracks are king over cars as what is the point of a great car on a ****** track. Plus car wish lists are nothing more than cars-listed because they like them & are unlikely to impact the game because SMS are looking at the bigger picture & not just the favorite cars but they're about dream grids & rightly so. Car wishlists are Kunos biggest error imo hence the catastrophe of the Ferrari vote. Also when i play other game it's the tracks i miss over the cars but maybe that's just me but generally if a game has a bigger car roster then there is a broad cover of how generally the cars feel ie group 5, fa, group c, group a those classes have a certain feel to them. Every track on the other hand is unique, apart from ovals of course but i'm not including them we already have too many.
Tracks could really bring into focus to sms & everyone else less well known gems or just desire for popular tracks (see intaglios & that scottish track i forget the name of) either way they may not end up in the game but SMS consider this. Admittedly they are not as sexy to post pictures or have that collects desirability that cars have but tracks need a wishlist.

I know ian doesn't like Sebring and the dlc tracks are already in developement. But I wonder since WEC is going to there for 2018/2019 maybe sms are reconsidering it.

You could easily put tracks in the wishlist thread you know..
Too easy.

I know ian doesn't like Sebring and the dlc tracks are already in developement. But I wonder since WEC is going to there for 2018/2019 maybe sms are reconsidering it.

I never liked it till recently and it's grown on me somewhat. Unique feel to it and just has those corners that stick in your mind. only downside imo it's just a bit obvious and in a bunch of other games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too easy.

I never liked it till recently and it's grown on me somewhat. Unique feel to it and just has those corners that stick in your mind. only downside imo it's just a bit obvious and in a bunch of other games.
Try not to double post please. Use the +quote feature if you wish to quote more than one person. Thanks.

Back