The stupidest thing in GT4!

• Thread starter bin0
  • 3 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Boston, MA
Okay so I was playing GT4 and I was on the outside, on my way to the inside, I looked back to see if the guy was right behind me: Nope. I had so much room so I turned over to the inside. Approximately 2.5 secs. later, The guy comes up, Smashes into the back end of my MX-5 And I go soaring over straight into the wall! What ignorant GT4 Racers! Example: If you play NASCAR, They actually take advantage of you and move away. Another GT4 Example: Alright, I was riding next to another opponent and, oh great here comes a turn, I come in as close as I can to the wall as I could but he just wouldn't get away from my car. Bump, Grind, Smash, Crash!
I had crashed right into the rock on the side of the turn, There goes 1st/2nd for me! Bummer. NASCAR Opponents would slam the brakes, let you go by, THEN, pass at an appropriate time. Anybody else notice this? :grumpy:

No, nobody's ever noticed that the AI is bad in GT4. :rolleyes:

We all know about these cases of the AI being unresponsive to what you do; the subject has been discussed ad nauseam in the GT4 forum. So this thread is superfluous, and will probably be locked, since it really isn't a race report and doesn't cover any new ground.

No, nobody's ever noticed that the AI is bad in GT4. :rolleyes:

We all know about these cases of the AI being unresponsive to what you do; the subject has been discussed ad nauseam in the GT4 forum. So this thread is superfluous, and will probably be locked, since it really isn't a race report and doesn't cover any new ground.

:dunce: True and enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back