"The Tarmac Burner" - Volkswagen Schwimmwagen

  • Thread starter Thread starter Troy711
  • 7 comments
  • 2,339 views
Messages
85
Messages
Troy-711
CapeRingPeriphery.jpg


Whether you are ripping around the track or carting soldiers through a Nazi Germany river crossing.. you are going to love this FULLY customised silver chrome Schwimmwagen. This vehicle will do a standing quarter mile in just under 37 seconds and has a top speed of 100 miles an hour which is achieved in an astonishing 3 weeks. As you can see, this car has awesome drift capabilities. Can you tame the beast within?

This one of a kind car comes complete with the following:
Stage 3 weight reduction
Stage 3 engine tuning
Stage 3 turbo
Various other go-fast bits
Full racing spec gear box
Custom horn
Bucket loads of awesomeness
Custom silver chrome paint (the women LOVE it!)
Minimal miles (only used for the Seasonal Events)

All this could be yours for a car I can use to do the Historic cup. I'm looking for (in no particular order):

Toyota 7 Race Car
Chapparal 2J Race Car
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car
Anything else that may tickle my fancy

My next 2 trades are full however I will be available Saturday night (GMT+11). As I am only new to the forums I am willing to send first (even if I have to wait a few days, I don't mind).

Reply here with offers :D
 
Last edited:
Lol +1 for that i think.
 
Just a tip for you, the stage 3 turbo gives this car terrible acceleration from 0 mph. Put a stage 1 or 2 turbo and you'll see some differences. I'll trade you a Ferrari 330 P/4 Race Car for it. I love the idea!
 
Added you on psn, just accept and I'll send it ASAP.
 
i can trade with you right now... Ferrari P330 for your Schwimmwagen
 
Trade half completed... The Beast has been sent to ZDUPH, just waiting on the P4 to close the deal.
 
Trade completed.. thank you.
 
Back