The Thunder Of The Woodone Supra

• Thread starter Don Luigi
  • 2 comments
'Lo!

I was wondering - is the engine noise/exhaust note of the Woodone Toyota Supra that fantastic as I hear people say?

Could someone send me (or direct me to) a sound sample or a video clip of the car in motion?

I am a GT4 owner and the Woodone in GT4 does not sound like the sound described in GT4 Prologue.

Many thanks. 👍

Don Luigi
'Lo!

I was wondering - is the engine noise/exhaust note of the Woodone Toyota Supra that fantastic as I hear people say?

Could someone send me (or direct me to) a sound sample or a video clip of the car in motion?

I am a GT4 owner and the Woodone in GT4 does not sound like the sound described in GT4 Prologue.

Many thanks. 👍

You are quite right... it doesn't sound the same in GT4... it sounds wicked in Prologue... a real rasping sound.... unfortunately, I don't have the kit, the knowledge, or (more honestly) the inclination to record it and post it, but i agree that it would be triffic if someone did... maybe daan, who makes videos of GT3/GT4 has a video of a hotlap of the Woodone in Prologue... if you asked him very nicely, or even better, made a small paypal donation towards his site :lol: http://www.davidanderson.org.uk :

I wouldn't say it was worth buying Prologue just to hear the difference, but I was really disappointed and perplexed when I discovered that the same sound isn't in GT4 :irked: WHY???

Back