The Tightest and Twistiest Course Maker Tracks.

• Thread starter XEPEGTP
  • 3 comments
It is what it is, post your Tightest and most Twisty Course maker tracks with any theme!

Alot of people slag the tight layouts (width at -5) with lots of turns because they say its a pain in the ass to RACE in, but DRIVING these layouts is the most rewarding, just cruising along not worrying about overtaking and what not, so show off your "driving" tracks, the tightest and twistiest!

Twisty and tight does not mean that it's the most enjoyable. Personally I prefer high-speed tracks.

Alaska Snow tracks can get to over 100 corners with the right config, and usually they're a little under 6 miles...the longest courses you can get are on the Liege theme, where you can get up to 6.5 miles if you have the right config. Toscana and Eifel Circuit are obviously the ones for tarmac - Toscana can sometimes get you up to 95 corners, and I think the most I saw for Eifel was over 60. Don't bother with the other 3 - Mt Aso and Eifel Kart tracks are too short and Tokyo Bay's are obviously not long enough or twisty enough usually.

this week i made a Eifel circuit with a long straight 1640m :D

And another with 174m high...

Back