The top 5 Best Engine Sounds(Video and opinion)

  • Thread starter Thread starter backpian1
  • 5 comments
  • 1,628 views
Messages
176
United States
Omaha, NE
Messages
backpain1


Ok these are my 5 choices for the best engine sounds in GT5

these choices are my opinions only,
feedback on the choices would be nice

the way i show the sounds are a top gear pull, heel toe downshifting and double clutching.
 
you know there's something wrong when the Ford Taurus SHO makes the list LOL come on PD
 
The Mazda is surprinsingly good but really, the SL55? I cannot imagine the real thing sounding anything like that. Maybe its the fact that I am listening through in-ear earphones.
 
The Mazda is surprinsingly good but really, the SL55? I cannot imagine the real thing sounding anything like that. Maybe its the fact that I am listening through in-ear earphones.

the Sl55 sound is their, The Bass from a trade mark AMG V8 is really their, Ull need a sub or high end ear phones to get the full range of the Sl because some of the engine noise is in the bass as well
 
Nah these babies have a bit of shove of their own ...they are Sennheiser. I DJ and sometimes use them to work out rough mix outlines. Still, they do not touch the base or quality of sound on my HD 205s cans. I will listen at home when I get a bit of time. My PS3 is hooked up to my entertainment center ...this should be very good for that Mazda.
 
Cobra - Stock
GT350R - Stock
Mustang GT Premo - Stock
Mopars startup - Stock (THAT'S HOW ALL IDLES SHOULD BE FOR MUSCLE)
 
Back