The Top 5 Racing Games This Holiday Season

I like DriveClub as much as the next person (it's pretty hard not to like something that looks that good, sounds that good, and is just so approachable for a variety of different talents). Although it doesn't say specifically in the article or video that this list is chosen out of games released in 2016, it's a fair assumption based on the others in the list. In that light, DriveClub probably wasn't considered in the first place (DLC may have been released, but that's even farther away from what the article is intending).

It's sure a solid list. For me personally I would place FH3 on top of the list but I own Dirt Rally as well and it is well deserved on the top spot as well.

As far as bang for the buck goes, I would also add in Project CARS GoTY edition. It's now 27 EUR on the XBox Holiday season sales and that's the full game with all car/map DLC packs ever released. You can be sure you will have the end game with all content and not missing out on anything. Also the only console sim racing game apart from the aging GT6 that has dynamic weather and pit stop strategies with rain tyres. And it would be the perfect warm up for Project CARS 2 which should come out hopefully in 2017. :)

Latest Posts

Back