The TopGear Test Track don't open/start Gran Turismo 5 PS3 2022

Albania
Albania
CienosMizuki
Hi there!
Recently I bought a copy of Gran Turismo 5, and was having lots of fun with it. Until I get into the Super License S-7 the Top Gear Test Track.
And Don't matter what mode I try, the track don't load/start. Like in the Special Events or the arcade race for exemple.
It finishs the load, but the screen don't change for the race menu.

I wonder if is this a probleman of my GT5 copy. Or it is a licencing problem? After certan date the TopGear Test Track don't load any more.

I already tried to change the date on my PS3, but nothing changed...

Some one is having the same problem as I? Or It's just with me?

Last edited:
Hi there!
Recently I bought a copy of Gran Turismo 5, and was having lots of fun with it. Until I get into the Super License S-7 the Top Gear Test Track.
And Don't matter what mode I try, the track don't load/start. Like in the Special Events or the arcade race for exemple.

I wonder if is this a probleman of my GT5 copy. Or it is a licencing problem? After certan date the TopGear Test Track don't load any more.

I would either try redownloading the updates again. Or, if that doesn’t work, it’ll most likely be something wrong with your disk.

Hi there!

Are you still having issues with this? I have had issues with other games when it comes to things not loading, but it could be useful to know if GT5 can have the same issue.

Back