The Tumbler

  • Thread starter Thread starter hahahachungy
  • 28 comments
  • 3,309 views
Messages
58
I don't know if this is a rumor, but will their be Tumbler in Gran Turismo 5?
If you don't know what The Tumbler is, here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU3FpVKWVdM
also I think there was a YouTube video on KY reviewing the Tumbler with his translator.
Here's the link for that. But I'm not sure if this is real. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwfoCRgG3nE
fixed it.
And BTW for people who don't know, the Tumbler is REAL.
It's not a fake car. :)
 
Last edited:
16 car race, damage on: 1 Tumbler, 15 midgets. Shotgun tumbler.
 
16 car race, damage on: 1 Tumbler, 15 midgets. Shotgun tumbler.

Are you still allowed to call 'em midgets, are they not vertically challenged people or something now?
 
...I don't think it will be lol.
 
KY is to serious about cars he wont bother with film cars lol:dopey:
 
Another thread about the tumbler? o_0
 
Oh also on the car master list? There was a section called Universial Studio and it had bunch of movie cars like DeLorean from Back to the Future. So it is possible right?
 
Oh also on the car master list? There was a section called Universial Studio and it had bunch of movie cars like DeLorean from Back to the Future. So it is possible right?

That was a real car, and the one in GT4 wasn't the flux capacitor model was it?
 
"IF" the tumbler made it into the game i could just see mass carnage playing online, destroyed Ferrari's and Lamborghini's littered across the racetrack....
 
Are you still allowed to call 'em midgets, are they not vertically challenged people or something now?

lol. In any case, whatever name you call them by. I'm going to use the tumbler on 'em!
 
lol. In any case, whatever name you call them by. I'm going to use the tumbler on 'em!

You will be using it on 'Little People', otherwise known as 'LP'.
:lol:
 
I'm afraid if that thing was in GT5, you wouldn't be able to race! You would only be able to drive it by its self on tracks, like some other cars in GT4! Anyway people would be using it like a tank, and run over other peopl!
 
Would be fun to have, you reminded me I was going to get the Tumbler for my scalextrics!! eBay ahoy!
 
Just because Kaz reviews a car, or in this case a movie stunt, doesn't mean it will be featured in his newest game. What's the point of having this vehicle in a racing game? I'd rather see Kaz moving along and include a classic Ferrari instead of this...thing, like the 250 GTO for example.
 
True, but let's just hope it's them. :DD

The more I look at it, the less and less it looks like them. Translator is definitely not Translator-san, but could be another. The other guy doesn't have hair like Kaz.

The video is a hoax.
 
I don't want this in GT5. Seriously, what is it's use. It's not quick, It's not fast, it's not made to drive anywhere else but a movie set, and it's not good looking.
 
Back