The Tuscan Cup ticks me off.

Gran Turismo7058

(Banned)
Messages
4,860
Well I raced a Chameloen Orange Tuscan Speed Six and raced to race #4, and skipped race #5. For some reason for 3 Hours Straight it never landed on the Speed 12. And when I finally got the Speed 12 I was hoping I would get the Chameloen Orange, but no. I got the poop color with the pink in the side. It ticked me off. So I sold the fugly piece of crap, and bought the Zonda C12S. This shows how my life is.....
 
i got a blck speed 12 on my second try :D and i mean first try with the save trick :p
 
i got an blue speed 12 and i didnt even to use the save trick.....guess im just lucky
 
Damn the yellow... damn the yellow!!!

Thats what I got. I know some of you like that color, but its not for me.

Oh well.
 
good luck getting the c12s to handle well :)
 
yup, I got my black sinister totally ****ing awesome speed 12 without even having to use the save stuff.

Cano

1mic, that avatar of yours... OH MY GOD.... :eek:
 
I got my Starmist Blue 👍 Speed 12 on my 11th try by using the save trick...
 
Easy on the languge, there, "Josh". Just because the swear filter doesn't catch everything, doesn't mean it's OK.
 
Originally posted by bill78512
Why would anyone want a Speed 12??????
Um, because it's a great car?
 
I got Chameleon Orange...not sure whether it was from the Tuscan Cup though...I think I got that Purple/Blue one. Took a while with the save trick...about 20 minutes.
 
The Speed 12 is pretty hard to control/handle if you ask me.. I don't know about you guys though. The only reason I got it in the first place was because of its looks.

But personally speaking, I find it a little hard to control. It's still a great car though :D
 
It`s so much RAW power!!
But I think it`s handels pretty good.
 
i got mine in a sort of dark red and i kept it cos i sisnt know about the save trick then (it wa about half a year ago)
 
The Speed 12 IS hard to control. It's an 800hp FR beast for crying out loud. What did you expect?

BUT if you concentrate it's a very rewarding drive - as with the Lotus Motorsport Elise.
 
Famine, you really like a challange, huh? Those two cars ARE really hard to handle. Wonder if they are like that in real life. Any idea?
 
Honestly? No.

However, Peter Wheeler - boss of TVR - said that the prospect of driving a Speed 12 on the road was "impossible" and "scared me"...

Exige (Motorsport Elise in real life) is known for being skittish and very happy to get it's tail out, but also for being easy to slide and look good. Generally held to be a fun car - although nearly impossible to get the shopping in.
 
Back