The Twig's GT4 Gallery

• Thread starter The Twig
  • 21 comments
Here are the pics I've taken so far on GT4, enjoy...

Audi:

Audi Le Mans Quattro
Audi R8 Road Car 10.jpg
Audi R8 Road Car 11.jpg
Audi R8 Road Car 12.jpg
Audi R8 Road Car 13.jpg
Audi R8 Road Car 14.jpg
Audi R8 Road Car 15.jpg
Audi R8 Road Car 17.jpg
Audi R8 Road Car 18.jpg

(Click for larger image)

Audi R8 Race Car
Audi R8 Race Car.jpg
Audi R8 Race Car 2.jpg
Audi R8 Race Car 3.jpg
Audi R8 Race Car 5.jpg
Audi R8 Race Car 6.jpg
Audi R8 Race Car 9.jpg
Audi R8 Race Car 10.jpg

(Click for larger image)

Shelby:

Shelby Cobra
Shelby Cobra 1.jpg
Shelby Cobra 2.jpg
Shelby Cobra 3.jpg
Shelby Cobra 4.jpg
Shelby Cobra 5.jpg

(Click for larger image)

Last edited:
Some good pictures in here. I see you're experimenting with angles and that's always a good thing. Keep it up! 👍

Twig these rock, nice presentation, nics pics. Got one fo them as my comp screen backgroud! thank bro. love your work

Last edited:
Oh, and GT4... I also don't have a PS3... But I MIGHT be getting one MAYBE for christmas, that is, if I iretate my mom enough...

Last edited:
You are going against the rules of the Unedited comp.You are not allowed to sway people to vote for you.

Last edited:
Oh, and GT4... I also don't have a PS3... But I MIGHT be getting one MAYBE for christmas, that is, if I iretate my mom enough...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for me in the Unedited Week 62 (I think) poll. Mine is the R8 off course...

What the heck, guy... Your not allowed to try and sway these polls, if you have the best shot, you'll get the most votes. It's bad enough you voted for yourself, which your not allowed to do either.

BTW- Your shot is a poorly executed drift, too dark, and too run-of-the-mill to get a lot of votes.

Please stop breaking the rules, before you get a reputation for doing so.

thanks,
-GrumpEone

Firstly, I didn't vote for myself. I haven't got a clue where that vote came from. The only person I think, who would vote for himslef, is Jacob Zuma....
Secondly, OOPS! I'm REALY sorry. It must have slipped my mind. Won't happen again.

Last edited:
Firstly, I didn't vote for myself. I haven't got a clue where that vote came from. The only person I think, who would vote for himslef, is Jacob Zuma....
Secondly, OOPS! I'm REALY sorry. It must have slipped my mind. Won't happen again.

It came from you, whether it was accidental or not. I don't think someone hacked into your account just to vote for the entry you made.

BTW- I may have come off a little harsh on the analysis of your shot, a simple crop & brightness boost will improve the look & feel of your shot. If you would like more tips, there is a wealth of knowledge on this forum that would give you ways to improve your shots.

Thanks for understanding. There is a realy good chance that the vote may have came from one of my friends... Michael. He's also a R8 freak. Will ask him when school starts again...

Then the vote would have come from HIS profile. The vote for your shot came from your profile.

Dude the poll is public, so everyone can see who votes for whom. Your name comes up as the only vote for your shot. So save your honor and admit to voting for yourself, and move on. Or else, it seems like between myself and SVX, we will call you on every further line of BS, you spew about it. (Click on the number next to the votes and you will see who voted for who.) What conclusion would you come up with??

I tried to give you an out, saying that it could have been accidental and you should have ran with it.

I just didn't! I promise you! I don't know if you are familiar with Club Penguin, but above mensioned "friend" hacked into that profile of mine years back. Don't know how, but he has a habbit of guesing my password every time!

Guy, I suggest you stop digging your hole and just admit that you broke the rules and made a mistake. As soon as you do, we will walk away, and you will know what and what not to do next time. GrumpE was generous enough to give you an out but you refused to take it...

If this guy was your friend, why does he keep hacking into your account? Have you asked him to stop? How on earth would he be able to consistently guess your password?

All these things that you're saying to defend yourself aren't really making logical sense. They're overlapping and contradicting themselves.

Cut the crap, and admit your mistakes, you don't want to build the reputation of being a rule-breaker and a liar. Submit, tell the truth, and we will walk away. Don't dig yourself any deeper than you already are. Do it before a mod has to get involved.

Irons is right. Why should you even try to make us believe that your account has been hacked? And just to let you know: It's easy to find out the IP address of the person who voted under your account name in the poll. If it's similar to your other IP addresses from your logs, it's obvious that it was you who voted for yourself. It's a 1-minute-task, really. ;)

Nenad
Irons is right. Why should you even try to make us believe that your account has been hacked? And just to let you know: It's easy to find out the IP address of the person who voted under your account name in the poll. If it's similar to your other IP addresses from your logs, it's obvious that it was you who voted for yourself. It's a 1-minute-task, really.
L_IMAGE.10543a66c1a.93.88.fa.7c.62670868.jpg

"We have you surrounded...come out of the car with your hands up!"

Back