the ugliest body kits ever

  • Thread starter Thread starter stumpydino
  • 19 comments
  • 1,230 views
Wow. That stuff is truly frightful.
 
The Rover looks good but the rest....didn't think so 👎




Cheers,
 
Pink_the_Floyd
The Rover looks good but the rest....didn't think so 👎
Eh? "looks good" and Mynheer do not go together.

m25.jpg


Where is the barf smilie?
 
Now that is a beautiful kit! (no folks no sarcasm there!)

If I did see one of those kits on the street - I swear I will point and laugh. I might end up - being beaten up - but it's worth it.
 
i know the guy with the focus it is really nice in the metal
 
wonder if they make a kit for my stang....lol
I can see it now: 27 year old male is beaten to death for putting the worlds ugliest body kit on a mustang...
 
I don't know Extreme Dimentions makes pretty ugly kits too.

94_s10driftcomplete.jpg
 
I've never been to fond of some of veilside's kits. Some of them are just way too out there.
 
Truthfully about 98% of all body kits are just heinously garish. And the ones that look good are subtle and so not really worth the cost of adding them to your car.

But these are among the worst of the worst. Veilside's stuff is awful too.
 
I can't believe there are people who actually like this stuff. Amazing.
 
Oh dear... The chick's pretty ugly too, dare I say.

Our Show Car: ‘THE ALIEN’
£11,995

Rover 200, now fitted with 1800cc engine.
alien.jpg


*snip*

22 700$ US for that?!?! I'd bust the ROTFL smilie, but it doesn't exist anymore.
 
PunkRock
22 700$ US for that?!?! I'd bust the ROTFL smilie, but it doesn't exist anymore.

22 grand????? It looks worse than many of the homemade ones!!
 
PunkRock
22 700$ US for that?!?! I'd bust the ROTFL smilie, but it doesn't exist anymore.
rotfl.gif


They look like they're gonna fall apart any second!
 
ive seen that 200 in the metal and it dont look to bad same with the focus lik i said some pics dont do some cars justice
 
neon_duke
Truthfully about 98% of all body kits are just heinously garish.

That's why you see them in an auto show and not on the track.
 
now we kno where NFS:U got their body kits from :sly:
 
Back