- 202

- Wisconsin
- JJSCHMITTY
In order to properly answer a question, you must first classify it.
Catagories
1. Rational
These questions are quite frankly, questions. Answer them completly and quickly.
2. Nonsencical
These are questions that normally go in the following pattern.
Question: How do I put the Suzuki Escudo wing on my Sambabus?
Proper Reply: How do I buy a flaming hippopotamous?
3. Grammerically Ignorant
These questions are generally classified as this type if they are illegible. Example:
Question:wat iz ur psn snd me frnd rqust i gotz x1
Proper Reply: Hey, (insert other GTPers' name here), know what language this guy is speaking? I can't understand him.
4. Repeat Questionare
These questions are for people who don't know what the words "search button" mean. Answer the questions with long, overly complex and detailed answers that do absolutly nowhere near the desired thing.
Example:
Question: How do I break in a car?
Proper Reply: As you know, it's very hard to break in a car. First you must do the 4 hours of Nurbugring in it, then you have to paint the car pink, then you have to make part of it fall off, and then you have to do the 24 hours of Le Mans with it, and win, without stopping.
I hope this thread helped you in your quest of answering questions.
Catagories
1. Rational
These questions are quite frankly, questions. Answer them completly and quickly.
2. Nonsencical
These are questions that normally go in the following pattern.
Question: How do I put the Suzuki Escudo wing on my Sambabus?
Proper Reply: How do I buy a flaming hippopotamous?
3. Grammerically Ignorant
These questions are generally classified as this type if they are illegible. Example:
Question:wat iz ur psn snd me frnd rqust i gotz x1
Proper Reply: Hey, (insert other GTPers' name here), know what language this guy is speaking? I can't understand him.
4. Repeat Questionare
These questions are for people who don't know what the words "search button" mean. Answer the questions with long, overly complex and detailed answers that do absolutly nowhere near the desired thing.
Example:
Question: How do I break in a car?
Proper Reply: As you know, it's very hard to break in a car. First you must do the 4 hours of Nurbugring in it, then you have to paint the car pink, then you have to make part of it fall off, and then you have to do the 24 hours of Le Mans with it, and win, without stopping.
I hope this thread helped you in your quest of answering questions.