The Very VEry Very ..very VERY ultimate and BEST Steering Wheel is????????

  • Thread starter Thread starter squadjot
  • 2 comments
  • 403 views
Messages
280
Messages
JakobSternberg
Please come with your finest suggestion, to which steering wheel that works best with GT3....

and do not give any blabber about the Driving Force (i bought it, tried it, and i dont want it!!!!! see also this thread http://forums.gtplanet.net/showthread.php?threadid=3889)

please Reply!!! commercial links/product ads are appreciated!

cheers:)
JOT
 
The Very VEry Very ..very VERY ultimate and BEST Steering Wheel is????????

...sitting on the dashboad of a 1967 Shelby AC Cobra 427.

ast for GT3, I dont know why you wouldnt want to use the controller. The range of motion can be covered a lot faster, and high percision maneuvers are very easy.

I used the GT force from logitech, and it was alright for the rally stuff.
didnt excite me on the roads. I dont know if this is the "driving force" that you are reffering to.
 
cannot use this reply to anything, ...does anybody else got something constructive to give me??????
 
Back