The Vision GT Thread - Car No.18-20 SRT Tomahawk S GTS-R X Vision GT - STILL 26/06/15

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 1,905 comments

Do we need this thread to be sticky?

• Yes! It`s the reference thread for the ongoing VGT releases.

Votes: 272 66.0%
  • No! Just no!

Votes: 42 10.2%
  • I don`t care!

Votes: 98 23.8%

• Total voters
Hyundai N 2025 Vision Gran Turismo Teaser Revealed

i1kcR9XuxeSVBb.jpg

i1A84WcdxrQWfO.jpg

So, looks like they went from an alien car with variable geometry wheels to a LM-style race car. Not as extreme as I thought it would be, but still very interesting!

Old teaser:
Hyundai-a-sketch-for-Vision-Gran-Turismo..jpg

Woah, Hyundai just came out of nowhere. Wasn't expecting them to show up when Bugatti had already announced their project. So; Bugatti between the 12th and the 17th of September, and now Hyundai on the 15th... A double Vision GT release is in the works, perhaps? It would definitely compensate the delay between the release of the SRT Tomahawk and Bugatti's teasers, that's for sure.

I never really understood Hyundai's first teaser, one of the most confusing teasers in VGT history in my honest opinion. And while the idea of a futuristic LM may not be new for the project, it is for Hyundai; it's a rare sight to see a Le Mans Hyundai, back when we thought that the brand wouldn't even cut it in the WRC. It's also interesting that they are tying it to the N brand, Hyundai's newborn perfomance division. A perfect way to promote your new perfomance brand with an unique concept hinting at racing potential. Personally, I'm intrigued about this N 2025 thing. You got my attention, Hyundai...

Edit: Since the other three pictures from the GT news article have already been posted, might as well post this last one;

i1fRTqvPamTGY.jpg

Last edited:
Oh for the love of... Polsixe, in order for that Hyundai concept to be a Vision GT car, you would have to hear official confirmation from PD that it is tied to the project in the first place. Not to mention that the car itself was not teased in the GT website and/or by Hyundai themselves, and it has not had a news article dedicated to it on the GT website. Therefore, by all accounts, that Hyundai Vision G is not, I repeat, it is not a Vision GT car. Heck, even Bugatti's unknown project has more credibility of being a VGT car solely based on the image posted on Twitter by Bugatti themselves!

Yes, Kazunori said that there would be more cars that will appear in the project, but Hyundai already has an entry in the VGT list since its beginning.

So half right?

So half right?

No, just like GTPorsche and LegacyMACHINE have said, you were refering to the Hyundai Vision G as being both Hyundai's VGT and an unexpected release. As I've said before, the Vision G was not/is not/will never be Hyundai's VGT car, especially now that the N 2025 has been confirmed as such, and it wasn't an unexpected entry since Hyundai was involved with the project almost from day one. The only thing which may be unexpected was Hyundai bringing out teasers without any word from the brand itself (unlike what Bugatti has done with their car). Therefore, I'm afraid you're not really half right in any accounts.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that the latest developments regarding the (soon to be released) two Frankfurt VGTs are not being discussed here. Well, allow me to update the current status of each car;

Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo - Fully unveiled, only missing specifications and official release date. Will have 1/1 size scale model presented during the Frankfurt Motor Show;

i1FQQXqYwIktQC.jpg

i1Ngk0RAjIhofz.jpg

i1fgCzT6Uthblz.jpg

http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_4452473.html

Hyundai N 2025 Vision Gran Turismo - Has not been fully unveiled, but it has six teaser pictures so far, with additional information regarding specs and the full product coming at Hyundai's press conference. This conference will happen in September 15th, as I pointed out previously, and will also be the official presentation of the N brand, Hyundai's newborn perfomance division;

i1zsXf4pApu23RH.jpg

i16WbYzmCnneGuB.jpg

These last two pictures were posted recently in the official GT website, where it is also announced that "More information coming soon at the Frankfurt Motor Show 2015".

I am curious about that "CSX" (?) writing on the rear of the car, does that stand for anything in particular, or is it merely a fake sponsor?

I'm surprised that the latest developments regarding the (soon to be released) two Frankfurt VGTs are not being discussed here. Well, allow me to update the current status of each car;

Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo - Fully unveiled, only missing specifications and official release date. Will have 1/1 size scale model presented during the Frankfurt Motor Show;

i1FQQXqYwIktQC.jpg

i1Ngk0RAjIhofz.jpg

i1fgCzT6Uthblz.jpg

http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_4452473.html

Hyundai N 2025 Vision Gran Turismo - Has not been fully unveiled, but it has six teaser pictures so far, with additional information regarding specs and the full product coming at Hyundai's press conference. This conference will happen in September 15th, as I pointed out previously, and will also be the official presentation of the N brand, Hyundai's newborn perfomance division;

i1zsXf4pApu23RH.jpg

i16WbYzmCnneGuB.jpg

These last two pictures were posted recently in the official GT website, where it is also announced that "More information coming soon at the Frankfurt Motor Show 2015".

I am curious about that "CSX" (?) writing on the rear of the car, does that stand for anything in particular, or is it merely a fake sponsor?
That last hyundai N image seems particularly interesting to me, as it's likely the least GT6 GT6 image I've ever seen posted by PD for any machine. It even says just Vision GT instead of GT6.

Interesting, I wasn't expecting to see a white body, from what the first teaser pictures show it had some sort of ill-looking green (if that makes sense to you) as part of its body. Nifty editing to get rid of the dark light.

That last hyundai N image seems particularly interesting to me, as it's likely the least GT6 GT6 image I've ever seen posted by PD for any machine. It even says just Vision GT instead of GT6.

Mind you, it could just mean that both pictures came from a specially - made graphical engine, dedicated to rendering VGT cars, and doesn't necessarily imply that it is a brand new GT game engine. Still, it is a pretty interesting fact to notice...

The new game will obviously look better than the images, but it's rather interesting to note the quality of those images.

The new game will obviously look better than the images, but it's rather interesting to note the quality of those images.

PD has been known to use the VGTs as test mules for their graphics department, especially when you consider that many cars can actually cause slowdowns in GT6, just on the showroom area alone. Without the constraints which the PS3 brings, PD can showcase possible graphical improvements with pictures like the Hyundai's...

Latest Posts

Back