The Vision GT Thread - Car No.18-20 SRT Tomahawk S GTS-R X Vision GT - STILL 26/06/15

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 1,905 comments

Do we need this thread to be sticky?

• Yes! It`s the reference thread for the ongoing VGT releases.

Votes: 272 66.0%
  • No! Just no!

Votes: 42 10.2%
  • I don`t care!

Votes: 98 23.8%

• Total voters
Yeh.

As much as I like the sketch, the odds of a Porsche VGT when Porsche don't have any cars in GT6, (for well documented reasons, being those reasons believed or not) is sadly smaller than small.

VW seems to be in a tight spot right now so it seems even more unlikely to happen even in GT7.

VW seems to be in a tight spot right now so it seems even more unlikely to happen even in GT7.
I'm not sure what that means.

Are you suggesting that, even disregarding licensing issues, that Porsche are out?
And in turn, would that then suggest Porsche are out of the dealerships for all future games?

At this stage, I'm not convinced the future is so dire.

You won't find any argument from me on that. 👍
Sadly, I doubt we'll see a Porsche VGT in GT7.
Unless we see Porsche in GT7, and I see no evidence for that ATM.

But, taking that reasoning beyond that point, I find it beyond reasoning that planned VGT's won't be available in GT7.
To me, is almost beyond doubt.

So I'm looking forward to seeing all VGT's, on the graphics of the PS4, and including interior views for those that drive exclusively in that view.
Personally, I highly doubt it won't happen.
Logic tells me it's inevitable.

The Vision Gran Turismo cars from GT6 have the same chance the rest of the premium cars have.
Too much effort has been put into these cars to drop them, simply because of a new iteration of GT.

I've no doubt they will be included into the car list of GT7.

Yes, they are a 15th Anniversary project.
But this doesn't mean that's the end and the last we'll see of them.

The Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo was shown a few times in the new GT Sport trailer. I have a bad feeling that we might not get the Bugatti for a while now...
:(

Just release these two cars already!

I will now create a sentence never before written in English.

I think I like the Hyundai more than the Bugatti.

Last edited:
Just saw it a few hours ago. That was actually a montage of the updated Nissan VGT, and at the end of the video it showed the GT6 logo. Could be a hint of that car actually coming to the game, or not.

Ah, I see, thanks for clarifying that one. It is very likely that the 2020 VGT would be updated for GT6, the exact same happened with the Mazda LM55 and with the 2020 already having its model in GT6, PD can update the design and then introduce it in a future game update. When such a thing may come is the bigger question...

Ah, I see, thanks for clarifying that one. It is very likely that the 2020 VGT would be updated for GT6, the exact same happened with the Mazda LM55 and with the 2020 already having its model in GT6, PD can update the design and then introduce it in a future game update. When such a thing may come is the bigger question...
The fact it has been deleted however could mean some or all of it was a mistake.

The fact it has been deleted however could mean some or all of it was a mistake.

Well, as it turns out...

It wasn't a mistake, it seems. We will have yet another updated Vision Gran Turismo model in our hands, joining the LM55... It is pretty much confirmed at this point.
Also, thanks for sharing the correct version of the video, Toy, at least we now can see it as you intended. 👍

Except PD have already said the updated Nissan 2020 is not coming to GT6.

Meanwhile at the Nissan booth (West Exhibition Hall 2), the full-scale model of the “Nissan Concept 2020 Vision Gran Turismo” will be displayed for the first time in a new exterior body color, “Fire Knight”. Moreover, the design of the front section has been further refined in this version. Though this version will not be included in Gran Turismo 6, you can drive it in the demo installed at the Nissan booth.

Well then we have a grave contradiction; the video which was posted clearly displays a GT6 logo at its end, and all the footage seems to be fitting in that regard. And yet there are notices regarding the car not being included in Gran Turismo 6... So, where do we stand in this situation?

That quote was PD's? Could you share the link where you found it, if possible? I am not doubting you, I just want to confirm the veracity of such words.

And if it is true, then it is somewhat daft that the car will not be updated for GT6. If Polyphony updated the LM55, it is somewhat strange that they will not repeat the same idea with the 2020...

PIT STOP English version did say:
PIT STOP English
Though this version will not be included in Gran Turismo 6, you can drive it in the demo installed at the Nissan booth.
But Japanese version says:
PIT STOP Japanese
『グランツーリスモ6』には未収録の仕様ですが、日産ブースにてプレイすることが可能です。
(Translated by me: Though this version is yet to be included in Gran Turismo 6, ...)

Honestly the Nissan VGT already comes in a metallic red colour. Some changes to the grille and headlights doesn't make a huge difference.

I'm more concerned that the Toyota S-FR isn't coming to GT6 tbh.

Last edited:
Back