• Thread starter GBO Possum
  • 14 comments

GBO Possum

Not quite the oldest member. Yet.
Premium
United States
Massachusetts
GBO-Possum
Ever start a photo shoot on a car and just get hooked? It seems that there are just so many angles in which this baby looks terrific?

Well, that what this thread is all about.

Suggestions about using this thread. Choose a car which, in your opinion, really has something special about it. One car per posting. Post a small number of images, say up to three. Put your best images in front of the community and watch the "likes" flood in!

I'll be back in a while with photos of the 1959 Corvette StingRay Racer Concept car, my current obsession.

1959 Corvette StingRay Racer Concept.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Stingray

I was watching "Kaz- Pushing the virtual divide" the other day, when they began talking about the 2014 Corvette Stingray Reveal. Impressionable as I am, an instance of brilliant photography depicting a lone Stingray driving through the desert at dusk, coupled with great music compelled me to do an artistic number on the car. By the time I was done, I felt it was worth taking it down the brochure road. The result, well, is for you to judge. :)

Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo Racing Series

GT1.jpg

GT2.jpg

GT3.jpg

At first when I'm driving around in the standard Mercedes AMG VGT, I noticed it has side lights. But I like the color combination on the Racing Series.

One of my favourite cars was the Mazda Roadster Touring Car. I took these photos some time ago. I don't really have a "favourite" car per se, I like quite a few of them, but I do have a favourite section of track - The Dipper on Mount Panorama - and I try to get as many shots as possible of cars lifting or getting airborne going through it!

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_4 (2).jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_1 (2).jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_3 (3).jpg

Back