The Wait For GT4...

What does everyone think the next-best racer on the PS2 is?
There's GT3 in top position (obviously) but then what's next recommended by you guys?
Auto Modellista?
Total Immersion Racing?
Ford Racing 2?
Tokyo Extreme Racer?

I'm not going to do a poll but just reply with what you think and any other games that I left out.

I hope you weren't serious about Auto Modelista. What a horrible game.

CMR3
F1 2002
WRC2
F355

Colin McRae 4
WRC 2 Extreme
TOCA Race Driver (Called Pro Race Driver in the US)

All the above are good and well worth a look

Thanks, i have CM3 and just asked my friend to borrow TOCA.
I might give F355 a go but Ford Racing doesn't actually look that bad. I know the ford bit probably puts some people off but its had a good review in my magazine (7/10) (GT had 9/10) and I might give it a go.

Grand Prix Challenge, the only f1 game i ever enjoyed next to formula 1 97.
Colin Mcrae 1, yes one, and it is still the coolest rally game.
and then there is this game that i'm dying to get, but i'm not able to find it, it's called Drift out. it's a rally game, top view, very adddictive.

I think its Toca Race Driver and NFS:HP 2. But I have yet to actually play any other racing games on the PS2 yet so I dont really know. CMR4 looks good though 👍

I know this is off-topic but can anyone direct me to a post where the bug thing on GT3 is explained. My mate is over and he wants to see the true max speed of his cars. It's where you break out of a barrier or something? Motorspeed land I think but it brings no search results. Damn my crap memory.

Originally posted by 911_Carrera
Auto Modellista? NO, What drugs are you taking?
Total Immersion Racing? NO, Just NOT real what so ever.
Ford Racing 2? NO, Because the pinto's blow up
Tokyo Extreme Racer? Yes, Its fun, its good, it has cash.

Thats what I think Of the games you've just said.

Ok fair enough. Just saying the first few that came to mind. I unfortuneately bought Auto Modellista. Really quick to complete and rubbish playability. Lucky I got it half the usual price second-hand or I would've been damn pissed.

I don't know what all the hype about TOCA is all about, I've just been playing it and its not that much better than no. 2!?!?!
I'm getting NFS:U Asap and I've just been playing Ridge Racer 5 aswell, it doesn't seem too bad but so far is extremely easy.

Is need for speed underground really worth my money though? That's what I wanna know.

Cuz if it isn't then I'm gonna buy some other game that's useful and worth my bux.

NFS:underground is very addicting, Too me its good, just last kits you get are the better ones. But the game will keep you busy for days or maybe weeks.

Latest Posts

Back