The Wheelie Test

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jaster83
  • 45 comments
  • 2,159 views
Thanks Sandstorm and Viper,

Break the minute mark w/ GT-One? I didn't realize it was that big of a deal... Iunno how I did it, gave it a few runs, got 59 seconds. If you've got shark/xport you can load the replay up and use my settings... if you don't have xport then you can use mks garage editor to find my settings and plug them in manually.
GT-One is awesome cuz it wheelies immediately after the turn, and then during the turn it keeps good speed... GT-One ownz

Absolutely no FF car can wheelie, even if it has 5000000 HP. the front end will lift, it will drop, it will lift, it will drop. it won't ever get fully airborne.

I've also noticed that the 4WD cars have a hard time wheelying, cuz they lose 10% of their power when it starts to lift. You can hear the front end squeeling like mad when it starts to lift, and then it can't ever put enough power to the ground to pull it all the way up.

--Jaster
 
The only 4WD I've been able to wheelie is the Escudo obviously.
 
That's why you have to set the VCD to 10%, but yeh, I think it still suffers deficiencies to the front tires...:| Have you tried the Ruf RGT yet Jaster? That's RR...;)
 
The only cars I've tested as of right now are the ones in the list, I've been busy the last couple of days what with trying to get my D/L unsuspended and getting insurance quotes for when I get a car... damn they're expensive. 18 yo male, suspended license, 2 tickets for no insurance (my mom's car, thought she had insurance) like 7 speeding tickets... 1 seatbelt ticket... can anyone give me a couple thou?

aigh... my life blows, and what's worse I have no one to blame but myself.

-Jaster
 
Originally posted by Jaster83
and what's worse I have no one to blame but myself.

-Jaster

At least you're willing to accept this and don't go around blaming other people
icon14.gif
 
Thanks, it sucks being responsible though, I'd much rather blame my mother, the Police, and God. Oh well, life moves on.

-Jaster
 
Originally posted by Jaster83
Thanks, it sucks being responsible though, I'd much rather blame my mother, the Police, and God. Oh well, life moves on.

-Jaster
cops totally suck, i they once stopped me to ask why i was driving slowly (at the speed limit). the limit was 40, i was doing 43 and people kept zipping past but there was a cop following me so i kept cool, they pulled me over and searched my car thinking i was suspicious for not speeding!!! :confused:
 
This thread should be stickied, because it's highly informmative about the wheelie. Mods?
 
Just for the record, my wheelie settings go like this:

S/R: Max F/R
R/H: Min F/R
B/B: Min F/R
LSD: Min Accel., Decel., Initial
D/F: Min front, Max rear.
TCS: 0
ASM 0

If anyone out there has better settings, let's hear em! :)
 
i not like the escudo much all its good for is doing 460 km/h around test track and easy rally wins

and no dont ask me why i said that im just bord ****less
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
That's why you have to set the VCD to 10%, but yeh, I think it still suffers deficiencies to the front tires...:| Have you tried the Ruf RGT yet Jaster? That's RR...;)

If I can recall my memory, there is no adjustable downforce on the RGT...... nor can it crank out massive horsepower.. I doubt it will wheelie.. But when Jaster comes... we'll see..
 
hey! I never knew something! I just won the Sude. I never knew you could put a 3rd stage turbo on it!!!! right now it has *non run in* 1337 hp.. hehe..
 
RGT has 1099hp when fully oiled.
 
But it don't got no adjustable downforce settings, do it, Famine? ;)
 
To quote the great sage Confucious "I'm buggered if I know".
 
Originally posted by Famine
To quote the great sage Confucious "I'm buggered if I know".
Indeed, for Confucious new all. All, I say. All. All... hang on, what did you say? :odd:
 
Back