The world outside of the .ini

Does anyone have codes for environmental variables? Like gravity, or control behavior? I have a driving force pro, as well as some other peice of **** that goes through the regular controller port. Maybe I could get rid of the dead-zone?
I was also wondering, is the more that we can change about a car's behavior than what we see in the save file? Like how engines act? Or the volume of different things, like tranny whine and road noise?

georgeymoney
Does anyone have codes for environmental variables? Like gravity, or control behavior? I have a driving force pro, as well as some other peice of **** that goes through the regular controller port. Maybe I could get rid of the dead-zone?
I was also wondering, is the more that we can change about a car's behavior than what we see in the save file? Like how engines act? Or the volume of different things, like tranny whine and road noise?

I remember for GT2, D/L'ing a "highly" modded Mini that cranked out around 10,000HP, had a freaky high redline, and sounded at full throttle like a "TIE Fighter" from StarWars.

I'm also thinking I made a Mini for GT3 with something around a 10 or 15 fold multiplier (Mk's) which changed the sound of the engine. Did the same for the Escudo. 18,000HP anyone? Anyhow, I believe screwing around with the multiplier (Line 440) is the only way to change the engine's acoustical signature.

As far as the driving force, I wish there was...I do not use mine because the car will not stay true in a straight line, weaves around the road as if it had broken sus bits and mangled tie rod ends.

Back