The X2010, how to get the other two.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sam48
  • 3 comments
  • 1,671 views
Messages
3,321
United States
United States
Messages
GTP_Sam48
I had gotten gold at Monza, and bronze at both Suzuka and the Nurburgring in the X2010 challenge. Therefore, I was granted an X2010 (Redbull livery). From what I heard, getting silver in all events then grants you the aluminium style X2010 withe #10 on the nose. Today, I did just that, getting two silver trophies (Because I already had gold at Monza). My prize, a dark blue X2010; the same one you could have gotten from the dealership. Also, if I just got a blue X2010 for all silver trophies, do I get the carbon fiber X2010 for getting all gold? or just another colored X2010?

Anyone know how to get the aluminium X2010?
 
For all silvers you get the colored X2010 that you see in the dealership.
All gold gets you the carbon prototype.
 
Not sure what you mean by aluminum but for getting at least all silvers you get a random generated colour and for getting all golds you will receive the bare carbon prototype 👍
 
Well, okay then. Guess I'll be grinding away for gold in the coming days.
 
Back