The young Z28

• Thread starter Lit Tires
  • 6 comments
One badass drift car. I'm new here and yes I'm into the American muscle. I always have been, always will be, I drive a 1996 Supercharged Mustang Cobra SVT, and I love it soooo much. I'm 17 years old and getting into drifting, figured out how to tune my car, just need better tires.

As for the game, I use 5 main cars.
1. 70 Dodge Charger
2. 00 Chevy SS
3. 97 Chevy Z28
4. 00 Ford Mustang Cobra R
5. Honda S2000

If you want my settings for these cars, let me know and I will be glad to post them, but as for the moment I am getting back to tuning as I cannot drive in real life right now because it is in fact 2:45 in the morning and do not want to take the chance on falling asleep, I will spend my time with my new Z28.

DO u have a setting for the 00' or Should i say 01' since they chevy didnt make a 00 zo6 .But anyway Do u have settings for the 01' Corvette ZO6 ?

As for the game, I use 5 main cars.
1. 70 Dodge Charger
2. 00 Chevy SS
3. 97 Chevy Z28
4. 00 Ford Mustang Cobra R
5. Honda S2000

If you want my settings for these cars, let me know and I will be glad to post them, but as for the moment I am getting back to tuning as I cannot drive in real life right now because it is in fact 2:45 in the morning and do not want to take the chance on falling asleep, I will spend my time with my new Z28.

WElcome here Lit Tires. 👍 I'd like to try settings for the '97 Z28....that's a car i've driven recently.

17 and have a SVT mustang? Your the next Nick Hogan (j/k). But if you plan to post the settings, do it with the Private Messaging system or the Drift Settings Depot. I wouldn't mind having the 70's charger though. ^^, welcome to GTP and please follow the AUP.

You're drifting your real car are you Hogan? :lol: I'm just gammin' ya. If you have settings for the Camaro SS in drift form I wouldn't mind trying that. GO THE MUSCLE CARS!

welcome! I think this thread is appropriate as gt4 drift is seriously lakcing(I rarely play gt4 so I'm no help)
That z28 sounds good :P

Back