TheChallenger's Photoshop Gallery

Mexico
Mexico
TheChallengerRT
I've always had a passion for cars, Since I was born. I had car toys, I talked a lot about cars, I got into videogames because Gran Turismo, and always I had a chance to get in my dad's office computer was to scroll through car images through Google. We're talking about 8 years ago, I'm 15 years old right now (1 week to 16 :D ) one day my dad told me he was thinking it was about time for me to have my own computer (Again, 2006-7, at least where I lived, a 7 year old kid with his own computer wasn't the most common thing :P ) I said: Awesome! and went to school.
I'm from Mexico, and each Monday in Elementary school we had the Civic Ceremony, once we were done the Principal took the mic, called my name, and told me to go in front of everyone, I didn't knew why, I though I was in trouble :P
Then she said I won the first place in the Drawing contest I applied for weeks ago. The Prize? A new Computer.
It was a Compaq Presario SR1920LA, I even got to meet the Governor in the prize ceremony (it was a gobernment supported contest) :P
So after a week or so of having the Computer, I found something called "Virtual Tuning" in YouTube...
I started watching tons of videos about it, Back in the day the only thing I knew about english was "Hello" and "Goodbye", And since most of the videos were in English, I didn't knew a thing.
Long story short, I downloaded Adobe Photoshop CS3 (I downloaded the 30 trial over and over), since I've been learning how to work with it, And despite the years, I still have tons of fun with it, This is my work in Photoshop, I hope you like it, Some of you may have seen it in my Flickr profile :)
I mainly work with cars, but sometimes I like to do some other stuff :)

I just finished this one last night

-2016 Mazda MX-5 ND-

So you can get a Idea of what kind of work goes into this type of pictures, This is the base picture:

Mazda-MX-5_2016_photo_03.jpg

I take the base picture and start doing the "Customization", For example, the fender flares are from a picture of a Liberty Walk Dodge Challenger, the rims are from a Time Attack Lancer Evolution, I took carbon fiber texture for the Windshield frame, mirrors and sideskirts. In the background picture was a Nissan Skyline R33, I just overlayed the MX-5, the smoke effect was added with a texture, and so on.
Took me about 2-3 hours to make.
Hope you like my work, I appreciate a lot the comments :)
Thanks for visiting my gallery! :D

Here's more work, I'll be constantly updating this gallery:

Twin-Turbo Drag Jeep Liberty

2016 Ford Explorer "Jurassic Park"

Nissan D21 Pickup

Mad Max: Fury Road Inspired General Lee (1969 Dodge Charger R/T)

Mad Max: Fury Road Inspired Time Machine (DeLorean DMC-12)

Mad Max: Fury Road Inspired Toyota Sprinter Trueno (AE86)

Dodge SRT Viper (Salt Flats)

Custom Convertible Toyota Levin (AE86)

I have tons and tons of Photoshop edit in my Flickr, These are a few for now, I'll be posting more soon :) Feel free to take a look at the others in my Flickr gallery, I may post them here but I want to keep this gallery fresh with new content.
Also, I have a Facebook page exclusively for my Photoshop work, Quality of the pics is not the same as the Flickr page because the FB compression, but it's waay more practical :)

Facebook - TheChallenger Automotive Renderings

Hope you have a wonderful day.

I've always had a passion for cars, Since I was born. I had car toys, I talked a lot about cars, I got into videogames because Gran Turismo, and always I had a chance to get in my dad's office computer was to scroll through car images through Google. We're talking about 8 years ago, I'm 15 years old right now (1 week to 16 :D ) one day my dad told me he was thinking it was about time for me to have my own computer (Again, 2006-7, at least where I lived, a 7 year old kid with his own computer wasn't the most common thing :P ) I said: Awesome! and went to school.
I'm from Mexico, and each Monday in Elementary school we had the Civic Ceremony, once we were done the Principal took the mic, called my name, and told me to go in front of everyone, I didn't knew why, I though I was in trouble :P
Then she said I won the first place in the Drawing contest I applied for weeks ago. The Prize? A new Computer.
It was a Compaq Presario SR1920LA, I even got to meet the Governor in the prize ceremony (it was a gobernment supported contest) :P
So after a week or so of having the Computer, I found something called "Virtual Tuning" in YouTube...
I started watching tons of videos about it, Back in the day the only thing I knew about english was "Hello" and "Goodbye", And since most of the videos were in English, I didn't knew a thing.
Long story short, I downloaded Adobe Photoshop CS3 (I downloaded the 30 trial over and over), since I've been learning how to work with it, And despite the years, I still have tons of fun with it, This is my work in Photoshop, I hope you like it, Some of you may have seen it in my Flickr profile :)
I mainly work with cars, but sometimes I like to do some other stuff :)

I just finished this one last night

-2016 Mazda MX-5 ND-

So you can get a Idea of what kind of work goes into this type of pictures, This is the base picture:

Mazda-MX-5_2016_photo_03.jpg

I take the base picture and start doing the "Customization", For example, the fender flares are from a picture of a Liberty Walk Dodge Challenger, the rims are from a Time Attack Lancer Evolution, I took carbon fiber texture for the Windshield frame, mirrors and sideskirts. In the background picture was a Nissan Skyline R33, I just overlayed the MX-5, the smoke effect was added with a texture, and so on.
Took me about 2-3 hours to make.
Hope you like my work, I appreciate a lot the comments :)
Thanks for visiting my gallery! :D

Here's more work, I'll be constantly updating this gallery:

Twin-Turbo Drag Jeep Liberty

2016 Ford Explorer "Jurassic Park"

Nissan D21 Pickup

Mad Max: Fury Road Inspired General Lee (1969 Dodge Charger R/T)

Mad Max: Fury Road Inspired Time Machine (DeLorean DMC-12)

Mad Max: Fury Road Inspired Toyota Sprinter Trueno (AE86)

Dodge SRT Viper (Salt Flats)

Custom Convertible Toyota Levin (AE86)

I have tons and tons of Photoshop edit in my Flickr, These are a few for now, I'll be posting more soon :) Feel free to take a look at the others in my Flickr gallery, I may post them here but I want to keep this gallery fresh with new content.
Also, I have a Facebook page exclusively for my Photoshop work, Quality of the pics is not the same as the Flickr page because the FB compression, but it's waay more practical :)

Facebook - TheChallenger Automotive Renderings

Hope you have a wonderful day.

Wow, I'm already stuck on your photo-editing techniques and the choice of the colour filters on photoshop, I hope you can keep it up with that. :) 👍

Dark Lightning R34

This R34 is called "Dark Lightning", Nobody knows who's driving.
Often seen in the mountains parked to a side of the road waiting for a race. It's called Dark Lightning because the races with him last as much as a lightning does, acceleration is something out of this world and makes 90° sharp turns at over 150mph. Nobody knows what are the specs, but it's supposed to have over 1,200hp and a custom hi-tech suspension setup. Gets into the corner as fast as a RWD car and gets out with the AWD power, The "Slow in, fast out" technique doesn't apply to this car. License plate is under registration of a Subaru Legacy, so there's nothing about a Black R34 in the database.

19826890942_ce92c594f9_o.jpg

This is the start of a series about Japan street racers, I'll be doing more of these and little stories to go with the cars :)

Back