Theoretically will this work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter oohhh yeah
  • 3 comments
  • 562 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
528
Messages
oohhh8yeah
Lets say I want to trade cars with someone. So I will send him my car. Now, I don't have the car anymore. If I load up my backed up save on my usb, then I have that car again right? So when the other guy sends me his car, I will have my car, AND his car. Will this work?
 
The only way for that to work I believe is you back up your save BEFORE you send him the car.
 
Yes. That's basically what people do when they want to buy very expensive cars without losing credits.
 
This is already covered in the "duplicating" thread. And yes, it's common practice.

And no, you can't tell the difference between the original and the duplicate.

Which is a moot point, anyway, as the "original" is the one that actually gets sent. But try telling that to some people...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back