There a website that tells you the fastest cars for A-Spec Opponents?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tank-Ceo
  • 6 comments
  • 780 views
Messages
142
United States
Florida
Messages
Tank-Z32TT
I am looking for a website that tells you the fastest opponents for each race in A-Spec. What I have done in the past is just determine who has the fastest car by weight to power ratio. But is that really the case? I mean, AI im sure has to factor in.

Reason I ask is because I am creating a ultimate A-Spec guide.

So yea, if you guys know of any site that states the fastest opponent for each event, that would be wonderful..

Do opponents in A-Spec have upgrades, or can I just look up the car they are in and determine what their base horsepower ratio is?
 
Idk about upgrades. But the fastest Guy in the American championship is the chaparral 2J
 
Step 1: Check the Stickies
Step 2: Search


No, they don't upgrade the A.I. cars. The only thing that changes is tire selection.
 
I have used the search function. I have the GT5 X Matrix, and it awesome. However, It only stats the opponent horsepower which is very vague, and horsepower is not enough information since you need to know the weight. There are also different factors such as a computers AI.

My question is quiet specific.

Basically, what I am trying to find out is if each opponent has a different type of difficulty AI with the speed it comes with...

For example, Car A is faster than Car B, but will he necessarily be the toughest opponent? Could his AI be lowered.

Or does each opponent in A-Spec have the same amount of AI?
 
Last edited:
I believe that AI is equally lame for all cars involved, maybe small differences akin to hot/cold like B-Spec drivers.
 
OKie Thanks. That concludes my question.
 
Back