There Will Be No Forza Horizon 3 Car Pack This Month

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 3' started by GTPNewsWire, May 2, 2017.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. Cowboy

Cowboy Premium

I actually read the title as "There will be no Horizon 4" at first glance :dunce:

TS050 and DK like this.
  3. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

That would shock the hell out of me if that were true.

Getting back on topic, I'm not at all surprised there's no regular DLC this month, considering we're getting HOT WHEELS!

ScotteDawg and Cowboy like this.
  4. Eunosthedeer

Eunosthedeer

Wasn't really expecting one to be honest, especially after the Hot Wheels announcement.

That's Ok, I wont lose sleep over this :)

5. Nielsen

Nielsen

I am always a little surprised whenever they don't release the monthly car pack, no matter what else they have going on. Though, no problem when considering all the regular cars coming alongside the few Hot Wheels machines.

Four Porsche models, Pagani, Zenvo, Chrysler, etc. Good times...

VXR likes this.
  6. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

I'm cool with this. I mean think about it, we gotten a non expension version of the Porsche car pack, currently getting free Porsche cars via Forzathon, and next week will be HOT WHEELS! - Beat that! (sorry had to. :p).

Here we GOOOooo!! :D:tup:

FosterG likes this.
  7. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

On the other hand, we did get a car pack the week before Blizzard Mountain came out, so it's a bit inconsistent. At the same time it doesn't really matter because they've been pumping out "brand new" free Forzathon cars out the ass for the past month or so.

8. Nielsen

Nielsen

I believe the inconsistency is due to car passes. Failure to deliver a monthly car pack during the first six months would be bad.

ykiki, Northstar and -Fred- like this.
  9. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

I'm a bit annoyed that there isn't a car pack this month, but I'll get over it.

VXR likes this.
  10. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

I did not think of the car pass, that would explain it.

11. Samsonknight

Samsonknight

@Ameer67 I don't know if you realize this but your use of "loop" was appropriate for the topic in a couple of ways;)

Ameer67 likes this.
  12. FosterG

FosterG

Indeed, we have been taken care of so well, I almost don't know what to ask for anymore! :D

TokoTurismo likes this.
  13. SN95NIK

SN95NIK

I can understand no DLC with the expansion coming, but please, just give me the new Afla Romeo Giulia and I'll be happy :)

14. ScotteDawg

ScotteDawg

I'm not troubled by this in the least! 9 new cars (plus a barn find) coming with the expansion (for which I have an Expansion Pass!) is still more than the average DLC of 7 cars!

Added to that, we get the first ever (added to Forza, anyway...) Chrysler Australia vehicle - the E49 Charger! I'm gonna be like a kid in a candy store!!!

HarlemG27 and Populuxe Cowboy like this.