These concepts should of been in the game

  • Thread starter Thread starter _Ven
  • 22 comments
  • 1,008 views
Messages
104
Australia
Melbourne
I remember we had the Ford GT90 in one of the early GT games (i think it might of been GT2?) They have really let us down not including this and many other cars that were in the previous games.


also other concepts like the BMW Nazca C2. What a stunning looking car this is and would of been a dream to drive in the game.


Saying all that, i hope PD would take the time and listen to some of the advice us gamers have to suggest for their next upcoming games. In future GT games i'd love to see some of these cars make it in the game like the CLK GTR Road Version to rival the M3 GTR.


The Z4 M Coupe


and i really do feel we are lacking the italian supercars, lets hope these make it in the next game. The Alfa Romeo Brera


and if god willing the ferrari enzo fxx
 
Agreed! But Ferraris can't be included because of the high licensing costs which will drive up the budget and the price for the game...what a shame :ouch:

Add the concept Cadillac Sixteen to the list too. That car is unique (V16) and should've been included...I also notice that there aren't much American cars, like CTS and STS-V to rival M5 and those sorts. PD left out so many American cars...

And M-B should've had C55 AMG, CL65 AMG, and S55 or 65 AMG to rival M5, S4, and other high-performance BMW and Audi. Why have the older CL600 which looks like crap? (in my opinion)
 
I agree. I love matching up cars and then racing with friends. one of our favs is the Z4 vs the S2000. they are very similar to each other. There are so many more too. Who has forgotten these cars? the old Z32 300zx race car.


and the HKS Drag cars.



and i know we have so many skylines but they should of at least put a few R33 Race cars in there, mixed it up a little. there are way too many R34 Race Cars.

zexel7hi.jpg


An idea a bunch of friends and I were talking about. It would be pretty awesome if we could race the GT500 cars in the early stages, say like 1990 - 1995 (eg. the R32, early NSX models, early Supra models) Mid 90's (the R33's, NSX type S etc.) and the late 90's to early 00's which is today's GT500 cars R34's new shape type R NSX and Supras. all in their own championship and you couldnt enter a R34 in the Mid 90's GT500 because in that era they werent made yet, only the R33's.
 
The GT90 was in GT2 though.

But GT4 was already done with long before the new M Coupe was shown.

The Nazca BMW would also require ItalDesign's licenses.
 
GT4_Rule
PD left out so many American cars...

Atleast there were more AMerican cars than Australian.. Be awesome to have heaps of Australians cars.
 
i would of gasmed if the Brera was in the game...what a beautiful car
 
GT4_Rule
Add the concept Cadillac Sixteen to the list too. That car is unique (V16) and should've been included...

There IS a V16 car in the game.
 
there is another post like this....
"cars should be in the game but werent"
that cars appear in "the need for speed 2 special edition"
 
Famine
There IS a V16 car in the game.
Yeah, I was about to point that one out! :sly:

I agree with _Ven, we need more R33 Race Cars... At least one!

But against the first post, I think four Zondas is plenty of Italian supercar - I know you can never have enough, but surely the Zonda LM can keep you going :D

The FXX would be a joy to drive, in fact any Ferrari, but I think GT4_Rule is right - the licensing would drive the costs up a hell of a lot. Lamborghinis too... a Murciélago would be well worth paying for! If I had to choose three cars to be included, likely ones, they would be...

TVR Sagaris
Nissan GT-R '07 (the actual production model)
Audi R10


DE
 
Many of the cars that you have posted were introduced in 2005-2006, which GT4 was near finished. I think the production of GT4 started in 2003 was nearly finished in early 2005. So these cars weren't even introduced to the public when GT4 was being made, so it is not their fault that they missed it. It is because it wasn't even out yet. So if you want to drive these cars, then you must wait for GT5 :)
 
It was finished in late 2004 and I think it started around mid 2001, but yeah, either way most of thoes cars were out after the game was done.
 
Really? So how come they got the Nike Car (2022) in then? Eh? EH?
 
Well duh, isn't obvious, Kaz travelled forward in time to when his son was the yougenst ever billionaire and had just bought out Nike and he got a licence agreement from his son in 2022 for the Nike One, then returned with the licence.
 
live4speed
Well duh, isn't obvious, Kaz travelled forward in time to when his son was the yougenst ever billionaire and had just bought out Nike and he got a licence agreement from his son in 2022 for the Nike One, then returned with the licence.

lol what a funny story. But the truth is that, the Nike "car" isn't even a real car. It was just a concept the Nike thought of in 2004 and they just gave it an approximate year that they "could" actually produce it.
 
There is a thread just like this about 10 threads down...
 
KiwiBoy
lol what a funny story. But the truth is that, the Nike "car" isn't even a real car. It was just a concept the Nike thought of in 2004 and they just gave it an approximate year that they "could" actually produce it.

Yeah.....pretty obvious. Its not 2022 yet btw...

Famine
There IS a V16 car in the game.


I know...I'm saying, that would've been better than the Cizeta thing...

eastley
Atleast there were more AMerican cars than Australian.. Be awesome to have heaps of Australians cars.

Yeah...Australians make good looking cars I'd say from what I've seen...Ford Falcon, FPV GT, etc...I love those cars :)
 
GT4_Rule
Yeah...Australians make good looking cars I'd say from what I've seen...Ford Falcon, FPV GT, etc...I love those cars :)

Some of our older cars are better, like a Torana, Kingswood, Falcons and theres many more.
 
sorry i probably didnt make myself clear. i know the others were made 2004 and onwards but my thread was also about the concepts. the GT90 and BMW C2. For the other cars i posted, i meant that i hope to see them in the upcoming GT games. i know it would be hard to get the licenses for Ferrari etc. but im willing to pay an extra $10 of the original price, and im sure if the rest of the world chips that extra $10 they 'might' have enough for it as long as we get the cars in there. whats $10 after all? if we get to simulate drive a Ferrari. i know a lot of us will never have the chance to, so if the price is still reasonable im willing to fork out the extra cash to see some of these supercars in the next game.
 
Dark Elite
Yeah, I was about to point that one out! :sly:

I agree with _Ven, we need more R33 Race Cars... At least one!

But against the first post, I think four Zondas is plenty of Italian supercar - I know you can never have enough, but surely the Zonda LM can keep you going :D

The FXX would be a joy to drive, in fact any Ferrari, but I think GT4_Rule is right - the licensing would drive the costs up a hell of a lot. Lamborghinis too... a Murciélago would be well worth paying for! If I had to choose three cars to be included, likely ones, they would be...

TVR Sagaris
Nissan GT-R '07 (the actual production model)
Audi R10


DE

Wasn't there a Calsonic R33 JGTC Race Car in the game?
 
That was an R32 GT-R.
 
Yes, it's an R32. And I'm told it's pretty good! But it's not as if nobody ever used R33s as race cars... This is one of my favourite R33 racers...


But I wonder why PD saw fit to include the 32 and 34 series Calsonic cars, but not the R33? Maybe they'll hear my complaints sometime :lol:

DE
 
Back