TheUFCVeteran's Gallery

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
theufc33
Legend
Bold = Title
Italic = Description

-​

First gallery I've ever done but I'm loving the Scapes and photo mode in replays so much, thought I'd open one up. There'll be a mix of Scapes and race photos, think that'll give it a nice bit of variety too. With that said, here are all my photos that I've picked to show from the Demo! All images are 4K, too. Captured on a PS4 Pro from a 1080p monitor with supersampling (which doesn't matter anyway I think because all images get bumped up to 4K native),

-

Per Mutua Nexis
The past and the present interwoven for a single moment.

vjfcRiL.jpg

-

Touching Distance

Victory within his grasp.

Gge2MZV.jpg

-

Proving a Point

New model, new goals.

BBlIUP5.jpg

-

Business as Usual

Despite the eye catching exterior of the new Nissan GT-R, the hectic world in and around the Shibuya Station Intersection is too occupied with daily life to pay any real attention to "Godzilla".

YAWFI6v.jpg

-

Running the Gauntlet
Take a look at Volkswagen's new Scirocco modified in collaboration with Polyphony Digital to fit Gr.4 regulations as it moves through the pit lane before venturing on to the famed Nürburgring.

LgJB5Nr.jpg

-

Cooling Off
Honda's new Vision Gran Turismo car enters Daikoku's Parking Area after a testing evaluation drive around Tokyo's Expressway.

qWlvf20.jpg

-

Excellent Exhibition
Subaru shipped their flagship model modified by Polyphony Digital to the Emerald Isle on a promotional tour showcasing the brand new WRX Gr.B Rally Car to the masses.

uuqagDs.jpg

-

Fused
The Honda Vision Gran Turismo's futuristic design elements blend seamlessly with Tokyo's modern, sprawling metropolis.

YvxwHas.jpg

-

Flow
No matter how nice your car is, it won't save you from bothersome holdups, red lights included. Such is the flow of regular life.

YygCD13.jpg

Last edited:
And here we go! My first set of images since the game launched; there's four images here, all of which I'm pretty darn happy with!

-

Le Malin
As night falls, a darkened heart awakens...

sIYE13Q.jpg

-

Laid to Rest
It may be old, by car standards anyway, but not a single soul can deny the mark Bugatti's original world beater, the Veyron, left on history. From the moment it broke the speed record for a production car, to the decision where manufacturing was ceased, its legacy was sealed. Enter one of automotive engineering's finest projects.

adJym5a.jpg

-

Queen and Country
There is no place more fitting for an Aston Martin than its homeland, the United Kingdom. Owning one of these prestigious machines is bound to be on many petrol heads' bucket lists.

39hj5y1.jpg

-

Devil's Drive
On the surface, you'd think it's just an ordinary Bugatti Veyron - well, as ordinary as a one million pound hypercar can get - yet it is surrounded by an almost demonic aura. Come the full moon, and you'll be in for a hell of a ride.

97XTHJb.jpg

Holy crap, this Bugatti :drool:
Cool, huh? I was playing around with the filters and masks, was able to make this. As soon as I saw the potential, I knew what I wanted to create. One of my favourite shots I’ve ever taken.

NP
Welcome to the photomode forums, @Theufcveteran! Your first set of pictures makes for a good start! I'm personally a fan of photos #8 and #9 due to their individual compositions and lighting. :)
Thank you @NP! I've always loved this sort of thing in GT. Was over the moon when Scapes were announced, I had high hopes and they turned out even better than I could've imagined.

Last edited:
While the first shot is seemingly fresh due to the tinted headlights, the second one definitely comes off as a 'regular' shot one would take while walking past that car. The realism is spot on. 👍

NP
While the first shot is seemingly fresh due to the tinted headlights, the second one definitely comes off as a 'regular' shot one would take while walking past that car. The realism is spot on. 👍
Yeah, that first one is more of an 'artsy' shot, if you will. Played around with some filters and masks to create that, quite a bit of fun. Thought it looked like an evil Bugatti, so I followed that idea with my title and descriptions. That second shot I'm so happy with, I managed to get the realism down like you said. These Scapes never fail to amaze me. So many choices to take a picture too, it's amazing!

I'm back! This time I have a shot edited in post - maybe not in the way you'd think though. I didn't actually retouch the image in any way, rather I added to it. This is something I've wanted to do since day one, and I finally did it! A car advert type deal that you might see in a magazine, using a Scapes image.
-

CONCEPT 2020
Come the turn of the decade and you'll be able to experience the production version of this exotic concept. A new breed of GT-R.

61ettdP.png

Last edited:
Back