- 24,344

- Midlantic Area
- GTP_Duke
Sun Sept 5 '04 Academy II Manchester, UK
http://www.ticketline.co.uk
Mon Sept 6 '04 The Garage Glasgow, UK
http://www.cplweb.com
Wed Sept 8 '04 Irish Centre Leeds, UK
http://www.jumborecords.co.uk
Thurs Sept 9 '04 Astoria London, UK
http://www.meanfiddler.co.uk
Just doing my duty as a member of TMBG's Street Team, promoting my favorite band. I highly recommend that you UK folks try to see them while you've got the chance. They put on a fantastic, high-energy, very personalized live show that never fails to be an entertainment bargain. I've seen them 8 or 9 times and I plan to keep seeing them every chance I get in the future. Look 'em up and give 'em a try!
http://www.ticketline.co.uk
Mon Sept 6 '04 The Garage Glasgow, UK
http://www.cplweb.com
Wed Sept 8 '04 Irish Centre Leeds, UK
http://www.jumborecords.co.uk
Thurs Sept 9 '04 Astoria London, UK
http://www.meanfiddler.co.uk
Just doing my duty as a member of TMBG's Street Team, promoting my favorite band. I highly recommend that you UK folks try to see them while you've got the chance. They put on a fantastic, high-energy, very personalized live show that never fails to be an entertainment bargain. I've seen them 8 or 9 times and I plan to keep seeing them every chance I get in the future. Look 'em up and give 'em a try!