Things are different....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I make this new thread to tell that from the way altf8 acted was no good, closing topic that have not being explained fully.

Dolby, if I was promoting my EZboard now that's not good, because you know it already, now if I promote my new forum, to let you know that I'm starting new again, now is that a spam ? if I advertise my forum too much now that's a spam and needs to be acted by the mods or admins.

I don't go around in ezboard in the forum like Skynyrd forum, MrCars's forum advertising, I don't go around like that.

Basically that thread altf8 closed is to say Hi, if everyone I know is still alive and still talking like usual, do you know that I was worried of my American friend on Sept 11 attack ? I was going to search for them and see if they still hang around, but I'm so busy.

I have been misjudge by a big forum like this, for good sake I'm not advertising my board, just want to let you know, that's all, I don't said "Hey Register !" it's up to you.

Things are different than they used to back at Ezboard, so I leave this forum, I always hate to leave a nice discussion board...but things are just different, I feel like I'm a stranger, where is the warmth welcome ? where is your understanding ? where is your sense of friendly ? all gone !?

So please don't lock or even delete this thread, please allow just this thread which might be my last one for this forum to just stay there.

Goodbye friends, I'll always think the old timers back in Ezboard is one of the best virtual friend I ever meet and share my laugh and joy with you all, to dolby, altf8, 426hemi, and forgive me if I miss someone here.

God Bless You.

*pity party*

Grow up AGT. Admit you made a slight, and I mean slight mistake and go on.

I closed the thread so that people would not continue to hound you about your post.

That is all.

Originally posted by Dolbytone
lol, I just noticed your Ninja Attack Alt... is he spitting or are those deadly Ninja stars?

'Ninja stars'...

I, for one, don't have any problem with AGT promoting his board here. I also applaud Alty's actions. As far as I'm concerned, you guys have nothing to disagree about. Let's just move on now, 'kay?

I post based on what you think....shame on you alt...I think you're the one who needs to grow up.

There is not a fault people promote his site, why ? any problem ? you feel we're gonna create a competition between our site ? jeez just cut the crap! I don't intend to do that, I still have relationship like before.

What you're trying to do is I understand you try to stop people from making it further....but hey I only see no flamers trying to fight against my post...

Please see from two points of view here....

Originally posted by allgranturismo
I post based on what you think....shame on you alt...I think you're the one who needs to grow up.

There is not a fault people promote his site, why ? any problem ? you feel we're gonna create a competition between our site ? jeez just cut the crap! I don't intend to do that, I still have relationship like before.

What you're trying to do is I understand you try to stop people from making it further....but hey I only see no flamers trying to fight against my post...

Please see from two points of view here....
Am I the only one who can't decode this message? :odd:

Originally posted by Jordan
Am I the only one who can't decode this message? :odd:

Are you looking at it through the bottom of an empty 40oz brown bottle? I'm assuming that's how it was written (:

~LoudMusic

*sigh*

Ok, you people who don't understand English as typed by someone who has it as a second language, here it is:

"I post based on what you think....shame on you alt...I think you're the one who needs to grow up."

He's basically telling Alt to go **** himself, except in a very nice way. At least, that's how I would put it. But of course AGT is a nice guy, so he wouldn't say something like that, lol

"There is not a fault people promote his site, why ? any problem ? you feel we're gonna create a competition between our site ? jeez just cut the crap! I don't intend to do that, I still have relationship like before. "

He is wondering why it is such a crime around here for someone to say something about his/her website. Especially when he intends to use both his forum and this forum at the same time, like ALL OF US used to do back in the EZboard days, just a few months ago.

"What you're trying to do is I understand you try to stop people from making it further....but hey I only see no flamers trying to fight against my post..."

What he is saying here is that he understands that you don't want people spamming up this messageboard about their websites, but he didn't spam it up, he just made one mention of his site in his introductory thread, and he doesn't think that that post makes him deserving of being flamed (and it doesn't)

"Please see from two points of view here...."

He's asking you to try taking a look at it from his point of view. He is just doing what all of us, me, him, Dolby, Alt, and the rest of us (ezboard owners) always did not to long ago, and he doesn't understand why things are so different all of a sudden.

Hey AGT, tell me if I got this wrong, and I'll fix it.

Ok...thanks to Skynyrd for the further explanation....

Yes I'm a nice guy :):D .

From what I mean by Relationship....remember how our site use to be in one nice affiliates...there is a GTS main page linking to that we were a group of nice GT sites around....I still want to see that, because that way we also proof our friendship.

what I mean by two points is that both alt and jordan must compare spamming and not spamming, my post isn't spam.

Allgranturismo, why haven't you ever posted anything outside of one of your own threads? Not even to Alt's "GTS Members Check-In"?

Probably because of his reception here.

But anyway...AGT, you do need to post in some other threads here, to at least get the other people to get to know you better.

Ok...I will...but first of all I'm sorry for any misunderstanding here...please know that I have a different point of views, everybody does...

Well...as soon as I'm not really busy, I'll start posting, right now I'm in internet cafe not at my home.

I remember AGT as being a nice guy, and I don't recall him doing anything that warrants any sort of cold shoulder or other bad treatment.

IMO, he ain't a spammer either. I should know; I delete Spam regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back