Things that could easily be added

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ben78
  • 8 comments
  • 865 views
Messages
443
Canada
(Outaouais) Québec.
Messages
XxBen78xX
#1: Radio in the car, and how ? Being able to turn up the volume of BGM during driving, by pressing whatever button you've mapped it too. For example, you turn off the music completely by holding L1 or you put it to 100% with R1 and to make it "realistic" (yes, that word again...), race cars wouldn't have radios, so does the cars from the early 40's (not sure if they had radios in them back then).

#2: That beautiful garage with 6+ cars they put in the intro movie and that new one with a single car that sits in a "single" garage with a crew around it, if they can put random cars or your actual car in it, why don't they allow us to use it ? I'd be playing this game a lot more if we could set up a "shop" for friends and others to see.

#3: An alert to show that our friends wrote something new on their message board in GT5. I'd like to see how many views because I feel that I'm writing things that will never be read unless I tell others that I wrote something there... kind of useless.

#4: Ability to test our car, the same way a dyno would. You could press the accelerator in the tuning garage and see how fast it can go, so that you can tune the gears. I'm sure a lot of you had to restart a race with a muscle car that couldn't go faster than 180 km/h with 500+ hp... It was actually possible to do so in NFS Carbon or Most Wanted I think and in Sega GT. If you never played Sega GT, it's not so bad, although it's T-O-U-G-H to drive LM and RM cars. You could actually build cars in that game by swapping engines, drivetrains, etc.
 
C-spec...google it

the title was things that could easily be added.....a whole expansion pack with a huge free roam city probably wouldnt be the easiest.

driving park from gt4
 
C-spec...google it

The things I've mentionned are already in the game, it's just that we can't use them or fully use them to their potential.

As for C-Spec, it will never happen. It looks good on paper, even better in Kaz's head but to be implemented in GT5 ? It took half a decade to come up with the game and by the time C-Spec comes out... the year will be 2021.

Anyways, title says "could be easily added".
 
The possibilty to buy stuff from the tuning through the garage, so when i have got the wrong tyres, i dont have to completely get back
 
I'd add ability to have more than 100 cars in Favs, it's damn near impossible to find a car when you have to go through 3 garages.
 
rear view movement availability just like it's possible to look around in the cockpit of the car with the analog stick.

This worked in GT5P, why not in GT5?..
 
1. Fold the tuning and maintenance sections into one.

2. Allow oil changes at the track so at things like Nascar or the longer Race Series, you don't have to quit to get your car up to speed.

3. Never seen this before but it would really help me, is allowing you to create different sections in your garage. For example RM's, GT300/500 cars, Tuner Cars...etc...basically anything you want. Be a lot faster to find what you're looking for, especially when racing online and you have to choose cars quickly.

4. A trading section, where you can trade whatever cars you want, but each car has to be entered into the trading "garage" so to speak before the trade is finalized. That way no ripoffs.

5. Cars for sale by private owners and or, money exchanging hands during trades as in I'll give you this car + $50K for that car. Why not?
 
the ability to make your own tab like favorites
i like to organize my cars to rally cars / race cars / drift cars / fun cars to drive etc. for my self
it'll make things much more easier i think
 
Back