things that upset me in GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter MFslacker22
  • 4 comments
  • 869 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
Hi,

Ive been racing in Gran Turismo online for about 2 weeks now, i bought a wheel and set up a little seat and everything. What makes me so mad while playin online is everytime someone bumps into me i get a collision penalty, then i get pushed off the track and get a shortcut penalty. And how come people can bump into me but if I bump into them they turn clear?

thanks
 
HAHA welcome to the world of bad GT5P online. If you want to have some good racing, I think you should just go to the "GT5:P Race Events" forum and participate in those races. There you will find clean racers.

BTW I believe that this thread will be closed soon because Punting and all the problems with the online in GT5 have already been talked about since forever.
 
i get upset by people who dont use the search..
 
Ooooh, collision penalties. We've never had any threads about them before...

:odd:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back