• 3 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greece
Athens
alfisti1965gta
Hello everyone :)

My name is Nick and I’m from Greece.

First of all, I would like to thank Mr. Kazunori Yamauchi and his team in Polyphony Digital Inc hoo made one of the best racing simulators ever made, The Gran Turismo.

I am particularly a fan of PC Racing Simulators but those on the Gran Turismo in my opinion do not have any other.
I don’t know more really has better physics engine but I believe the only one than can be compared with is the rfactor.
What I really liked in Gran Turismo Series from the first time was that you could tune cars and you could drive normal cars that you could see or buy in real life like Alfa Romeo, BMW, Mercedes,Nissan,Lexus, Audi,Mazda, Toyota etch….

Not only Racing cars or Supercars…

Whenever I see something about motorsport or a specific car on a video on Motors TV or YouTube I test it on Gran Turismo and the simulation of this unique car is really close to real car. Even the cars from the older Gran Turismo series hoo have not been so good in graphics like the BMW M3 CSL.
As also the Realism or the simulation that has any unique car.
I like the real information and technical data that gives you for every car.

I would also like to say that I am a little disappointed.

Because, after so many years of waiting one would expect that the next Gran Turismo (The GT5) would be better in all.

But, I was wrong.

Especially the fact that I gave 200€ for signature edition was to match.
I know it's a special version very nice packaging & all of the items inside but 200€ is too much.

The first thing I would like to see in Gran Turismo 6 would have more realistic car engine sounds and in High Quality Like in Forza 4 , because in GT5 was like the sound of 80’s computers. I think the most realistic and the most close to the sound of the real car is the Ferrari 458 Italia in my opinion. What a car… And I love everything that it has to do with Italy. What a great place to live.

The Graphics are astonishing. The only thing that it has to be changed in my opinion is more detail in central cockpit of the car where the speedometer is and the detail of smoke when it is around the car.

I would like to have more variety in the field of painting the car, decals and accessories like bumpers, rims etc… Like Forza 4

Better Menus

Less money when you need to buy a car.

Because you need your whole life to buy for example the Lamborghini Miura

More European tracks(Like in F1)and roads like in villages in France,Ingland, Italy & great mountains of Japan.

More European car manufacturers & classic cars.

All the others in my opinion are superb and it has to be in the Gran Turismo 6

That’s it ….

Thank you for your time. :)

Yes, there are a few threads around already in which you can post about GT6 :) Use the search function to find them next time!! However welcome to :gtplanet:!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back