Things to Know Before Playing

Messages
10
Messages
tkd4ever
So I will be heading to Gamestop later this morning to pick up my collector's edition. I plan on installing this game to my hard drive. I just want to make sure that I know what not to do when playing for the first time.

From what I see here, is it to:

1. Just totally stay out of the online portion?
2. If the game freezes, let it sit for a while.
3. If nothing happens, eject the disc.

I have the fat 80gb PS3.

Thanks. :)
 
I got the game yesterday (love it !). First you put the disc in it says there's a new update available, update the game. The game starts and it asks if you would like to install the game on your ps3 hardrive so all the tracks, cars etc. will load faster when playing the game. If you choose to install the game it should take about 30-40 minutes. After that you're good to go play some GT ;)
 
Cool thanks. Has everything gone smoothly for you so far (no freezing etc.)?
 
Cool thanks. Has everything gone smoothly for you so far (no freezing etc.)?

Apart from a timeout-error on some online servers (now fixed) and getting connection drops on some online lobbies yesterday, the game has been rock solid.
 
Back