Things wrong with GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter conrm001
  • 2 comments
  • 458 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
43
I know I'm goig to get a lot of stick for this,but hey! :nervous:


Don't get be worng, Gt4 is a great game, but there are some things wrong with it.


Don't pay for fuel
Don't pay for pit crews
Too many makes of one single car
No damage



Add your own! :)
 
conrm001
Don't pay for fuel
Don't pay for pit crews
Too many makes of one single car
No damage
1. Who cares? (I don't)
2. That would be usless anyway since you are not in a team.
3. Good, the game will last longer 👍
4. Have been discussed, use the search button.
 
Cosmic
1. Who cares? (I don't)
2. That would be usless anyway since you are not in a team.
3. Good, the game will last longer 👍
4. Have been discussed, use the search button.

That about somes it up right there. Especially number 4. All of these points have been brought up in other threads and it would only take a simple search to find them. Have fun!

attachment.php
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back