think to buy other car (i know it is same thread)

  • Thread starter Thread starter HondaNSX2011
  • 8 comments
  • 569 views
Messages
154
United Kingdom
wigan, UK
Messages
mass_effect3
Hi guys,

Any suggestion what to buy other car?

mclarens F1 (how much power to upgrade limited?)
Blitz Skyline with 4 door (571bhp to limited of what?)
any more?

I can't think which car suitable for me? lol

Thank you for help,

Martyn
 
The Nissan GTR is a great cheap car and maxes at 900+ hp
The Ferrari Scuderia is great car but i dont know hp
And Lastly
The Aston Martin DB9 is a fun car but again i dont know hp
 
CoolnameHere

oh *sigh*. difficult choice....i don't know mate...hee hee

Thank for that.

martyn
 
Mclaren f1 is one of the absolute must buy cars in the game. Great car.
 
CMvan46,

Ok I go buy mclarens F1 now hee hee lol cheerio for that, mate

Martyn
 
Corvette zr1 is very good and cheap once you racing mod it you can get >7:00 at nurrenburgring easy
 
I've got it the mclarens F1 got 815bhp it's not bad.

Cheer,

martyn

Mclaren f1 is one of the absolute must buy cars in the game. Great car.
 
Mac. F1 for sure, tune it up , add a "C" wing, soft racing tires.. smoke 'em. Better than an MP4.
 
Last edited:
hey Keegan12321

I got Corvette ZR1 already so i go upgrade then tune.

Cheerio,

Martyn


Corvette zr1 is very good and cheap once you racing mod it you can get >7:00 at nurrenburgring easy
 
Back