Thinking about getting the Fanatec GT2...BUT...

is it worth the price? It doesn't even come with the pedals and it is listed as $249 Anyone know if they will every have a special sale on it some time?

Also, is there cheaper pedals I can buy to go with the wheel (maybe pedals that are like $20)?

I really want this because it will work with both Forza 3 (and the upcoming Forza 4) as well as Gran Turismo 5! :)

Not really another pedal option unless you already have a G25 or G27.

Other than that I would highly recommend the wheel. Really not a bad price when you consider it covers you on all platforms.

It would not make sense to buy a $249 wheel & pair it up with $20 pedals! You might be able to find someone selling used G25/G27 pedals & buying the pedal adapter from Fanatec.

The wheel ships with an adapter for the G25/27 so no need to buy one. But I agree^^^ I wouldn't pair a wheel as nice as the GT2 with a set of cheap pedals.

You do have an economical option in the $49 standard Fanatec pedals.

I have the carerra wheel for $160. I'd say its a wheel somewhere between the G27 and DFGT...but a lot closer to the G27 the DFGT. Its a perfect wheel for me in terms of how serious I am about playing video games.

Back