This car should be in GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gheta
  • 2 comments
  • 610 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
53
Messages
kverse
This isn't one of those "omg, why wasn't this car or this car included! Stupid PD!"

I was thinking about buying a '07-'11 Corvette in real life, and I was looking up pics online. I was always a fan of Stingray Corvettes, bickered to myself how new Corvettes don't even look like Corvettes, so I looked up pics of Stingray Corvettes (aka real Corvettes imo lol). I came across a Prototype I didn't know existed. They made a crazy looking '09 Stingray Corvette prototype that looks like the GT by Citroen. Why is this car not a finished on-the-market car? They should have it in GT5 hehe.

http://tysongamblin.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/2009-seattle-auto-show-corvette-stingray-concept-2.jpg

Chevrolet, make it happen. Polyphony Digital, make it happen.
 
This isn't one of those "omg, why wasn't this car or this car included! Stupid PD!"
And neither are any of the other threads discussing content you would like to see added to the game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back