This custom BGM glitch is till having freeze problems..

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 2 comments
  • 675 views
Messages
932
Messages
Chicano3000X
Messages
Chicano3000
And ya, only real solution is to turn off music or use GT5's.. Which defeats the whole purpose.

Overall, like I said, some songs, when loaded up dont play, and when that happens, the game has about a 30 second window before it freezes. So you gotta go and reset the custom BGM. It's annoying when you are doing a championship race and you gotta exit out because the song isn't playing and you know it will freeze in the middle of a race. So now you gotta diagnose it and go back to the XMB and delete that song from the playlist.

Just my luck though, I was in the middle of a championship race and the music didn't play, so I had to cross my fingers as the next race loaded up, and it froze in the middle of the load.. :ouch:
 
And ya, only real solution is to turn off music or use GT5's.. Which defeats the whole purpose.

Overall, like I said, some songs, when loaded up dont play, and when that happens, the game has about a 30 second window before it freezes. So you gotta go and reset the custom BGM. It's annoying when you are doing a championship race and you gotta exit out because the song isn't playing and you know it will freeze in the middle of a race. So now you gotta diagnose it and go back to the XMB and delete that song from the playlist.

Just my luck though, I was in the middle of a championship race and the music didn't play, so I had to cross my fingers as the next race loaded up, and it froze in the middle of the load.. :ouch:

Put the Radio on.
 
Huh? What's this, mine still goes fine even with custom BGM.
 
Back