This game is just too good..

• Thread starter Ace911
  • 15 comments

Ace911

(Banned)
Man this game is simply amazing...I just can't stop playing it....For me it's the best racing game of this gen ..... :D

Gameplay never gets boring or repetitive..Everything is solid in this game from graphics to handling, whole game is just amazing...There is something for everyone in Horizon... Awesome job by PG..10/10 👍

+2

When I first got the game, I had no intentions of beating Darius within a week of owning the game. This game is simply too fun to put down imho. On average I typically purchase two games per year and FH has by far been the most exciting game I've purchased this year.

Here ya go guys, you can thank me later, it's cool.

jergens-ultra-healing-extra-dry-skin-moisturizer.jpg

It's hand cream to assist the "circle jerkers". :rolleyes:

Heaven forbid they should release a spinoff to make the franchise fun again. Parts of it may be questionable value for money but there's no denying it's a blast to play and injected some excitement into Forza.

Back to the game, I enjoy it a lot! and I just think there needs to be more cars that are on the road like daily driver cars available. I say more Honda's and where the Acura's at? I like to drive a car with around 240-500hp at most to enjoy the track and do a real race instead of speeding over the tracks and only racing for ten seconds. They don't make cars like they used to so FH needs to add more cars from the 90s and the early 2000s these new cars are not cutting it for me...

Just my 2Cents

Back