Ford GT, ShelbyGT500 or the Mustang Boss 302.
Down a straight the answer of course would be
wait for it
The Boss of course in stock trim.
Tour of America race & the AI is obviously trying really really hard, and no it wasn't even the last lap when they fall asleep at the wheel.
Seriously Polyphony sort out the single player game or do away with it completely & make it online only, with at least 2 separate servers so it is available 24hour, no time out for updates.
Give us races we can set up ourselves to our own individual skill levels please I am begging otherwise you wont be seeing anymore of my money.
All these cars & virtually no races for them, even S races are a joke pure tactics just buy a car that doesn't need to pit or one that's fast & needs to half way through.
Accelerated fuel & tyre use make these races a joke as the difference between cars is magnified greatly.
Great variety of cars & tracks, a brilliant handling model & the only thing you can do single player is time trial so why not call GT7 GT time trial that's what we get after all.
Sorry negative but its frustrating just adding user definable races would transform this game, it is after all supposed to be a racing game, isn't it?
Also why are we wasting resources on the Red Bull stuff, if I wanted that sort of thing I would have bought something like Ridge Racer.
If they are not arcade I don't know what is so why are they in the main game?
Update the Boss 302 weighing in at 1647kg, 443hp & 53kgfm of torque just went past a Viper SRT10 ACR which is
90kg lighter has 160hp & 25kg more torque, assuming it had not been tuned.
Yes it was last lap AI driver but come on all I should see is its dust.
Still suppose its not as bad as the race I had at Monza no chicanes so a power circuit so of course there was a Fiat 500 in it, think it was an all Italian race. What the heck was it doing there pretty sure even the AI lapped it.
Theres nothing like close racing to keep you interested.
Down a straight the answer of course would be
wait for it
The Boss of course in stock trim.
Tour of America race & the AI is obviously trying really really hard, and no it wasn't even the last lap when they fall asleep at the wheel.
Seriously Polyphony sort out the single player game or do away with it completely & make it online only, with at least 2 separate servers so it is available 24hour, no time out for updates.
Give us races we can set up ourselves to our own individual skill levels please I am begging otherwise you wont be seeing anymore of my money.
All these cars & virtually no races for them, even S races are a joke pure tactics just buy a car that doesn't need to pit or one that's fast & needs to half way through.
Accelerated fuel & tyre use make these races a joke as the difference between cars is magnified greatly.
Great variety of cars & tracks, a brilliant handling model & the only thing you can do single player is time trial so why not call GT7 GT time trial that's what we get after all.
Sorry negative but its frustrating just adding user definable races would transform this game, it is after all supposed to be a racing game, isn't it?
Also why are we wasting resources on the Red Bull stuff, if I wanted that sort of thing I would have bought something like Ridge Racer.
If they are not arcade I don't know what is so why are they in the main game?
Update the Boss 302 weighing in at 1647kg, 443hp & 53kgfm of torque just went past a Viper SRT10 ACR which is
90kg lighter has 160hp & 25kg more torque, assuming it had not been tuned.
Yes it was last lap AI driver but come on all I should see is its dust.
Still suppose its not as bad as the race I had at Monza no chicanes so a power circuit so of course there was a Fiat 500 in it, think it was an all Italian race. What the heck was it doing there pretty sure even the AI lapped it.
Theres nothing like close racing to keep you interested.
Last edited by a moderator: