This has been bugging me...

  • Thread starter Thread starter GREG@SN95
  • 9 comments
  • 983 views
Messages
5
Ok... I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this so sorry if a mods gotta move it...

and I searched for a half hour... I can't beleive this question has never been asked...

Ok here it comes...

In the tune shop... theres all those modifications available...

On is "DISPLACEMENT UP"

Now on ALL the cars I've ever mod'ed... I was NEVER able to use this mod... why is that? Are there cars this can be used on? does it need to be unlocked or some ****?
 
Skyline R33 can have displacement done.
i'm sure this must be covered somewhere though, in an FAQ maybe?
 
There are only very few cars you can actually use that. At the moment, I can only name the old Honda Civic Type-R, than can be brought up from 1.6 to 1.8 litres, and some Nissan Skyline from 2.6 to 2.8. Forgive me if I'm mistaken on those figures though.

However, there are cars you can upgrade the displacement. And yes, I also wish it would be more.

Regards
the Interceptor

EDIT: welcome to the forum btw.

EDIT #2: searching the GT4 forum for "displacement", I found this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=70118&highlight=displacement

I wonder why you didn't find this, it only took seconds.
 
From what I understand, most skylines can get an increase in engine displacement. Other than that, I don't know.
 
uh... I had searched for "displacement up"

idk... i did look tho... lol...

So I guess you can only stroke and bore the rice burners... that sucks... wierd too cause stroking and boring is big with domestic muscle cars...

I'll have to buy a skyline so i can use that mod... lol...

thanks
 
"Rice Burners" is not a term many of us find acceptable. I'm suggesting that you pause and review any more posts that you make.
 
So I guess you can only stroke and bore the rice burners... that sucks... wierd too cause stroking and boring is big with domestic muscle cars...

I'll have to buy a skyline so i can use that mod... lol...

thanks

Yes - it's very, very odd, though no less odd than being able to upgrade the ECU of a muscle car...

Welcome to GTPlanet. It's gratifying that you used the search function and I'm sure you'll find the site very helpful in the future. However... cut this


GREG@SN95
does it need to be unlocked or some ****?

out please.
 
uh... I had searched for "displacement up"
No problem, just try to make your search terms less specific if you get no results next time. :sly:
So I guess you can only stroke and bore the rice burners... that sucks... wierd too cause stroking and boring is big with domestic muscle cars...
Yeah, I saw that you're a mustang nut. No reason to insult japanese cars due to that though. And as "Der Alta" already said, it won't make you many friends here either. This forum encourages proper language.

Regards
the Interceptor
 
oops!

sorry 'bout the cussing... LOL... I belong to 2 mustang forums, we cuss alot... sorry...

and rice burner... well thats what everyone round me calls em (even the guys who drive em) and my pops and his friends...

lol... not saying that they are bad cars or slow etc...
 
and wow... I noticed that everyone here is spread out over the globe... thats perty cool
 
Back