This is a sweet program. (MK)

I downloaded it and even though i dont have a sharkport or anything it really helps to create hybrids... i finally have a trueno that can out perform a fixed up skyline... pretty sweet. i have one question though, if i am using the skyline engine in a trueno, should i be using the skyline tranny too for the purpose of the powerband?

It is really up to you, try it and see if it works better for you. Some of the transmissions will reach a higher auto gear allowing you higher speeds.

yeah, i think i will just put it on a better setting right now it can top out at over 200 and it gets there pretty fast too... this car is super fun to drive because its the car most of us starting using in the beginning of the game so you know how much different it handles and accelerates now.. its like a LM trueno..lol

He imported it into MK's program and pulled the codes he needed from the program and built it for himself I suppose. MK's database program was created as a tool for more than just sharkport/xport users. It also organizes 1000's of codes that can be used by hybriders that are using coding devices.

hi guys.

i already down loaded the mk's program ,now mi question.

those code work on any version of game shark or not ?

btw:i'm usin the V.4 if that help on something.

thanks for the link and for all the help you bring to us.

You can find it by clicking the word "hybrid" in my signature. You can find a guide to using it by clicking the word "hybrid" in my signature.

Back